India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am certain now

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I have had that gut feeling...like the majority of us...and looking at the precap...i am certain now...next week Arnav and Khushi are getting engaged...

No need to elaborate..coz most of us have guessed the plot...Nani insistence...Arnav goes first as he is the eldest...and if no Arnav engagement then no Akaash engagement either...so ASR and Khushi perforce hook up in order to save the two family's honors and ofcourse for Paayash...

I guessed it from the phone conversation yesterday...but today looking at the precap and nani's attitude...i m certain..( no genius here...most of us have put this two and two together and come up with four Wink)

I am soo super excited...i had to make this post...LOLDay Dreaming...Arhi Engagement...Dancing

Edited by eveline - 16 December 2011 at 9:56am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsaarrthiispyaarkausar1219iluvdarcyLX2FX2fazzy-wazzyCrazySaRuniansavvzsammi5star1315ktjaPaleBlueDotjaswargikoinahiMegaAngelzskitty25ms_1991invalidJuicee_SushieYazzy91Shahuminimuffin86sun2011Barunshellshowstruckasha...vasirajuanjaani07Keshriyazafishaaranya--Krish--..Apz..rani-lucki.Saraa.Imzipinky_blueskiesajoopLyssaPieSofna

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
me too...but what a stupid way of getting our arhi engaged..am disappointed!!!!Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01Juicee_Sushiemuffins2waffles-Zara-Khushix29

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

I have had that gut feeling...like the majority of us...and looking at the precap...i am certain now...next week Arnav and Khushi are getting engaged...

What made you think so?
LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I don't mind if they get engaged...

atleast they'll be together Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieBarunshellzafi

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnam

me too...but what a stupid way of getting our arhi engaged..am disappointed!!!!Ermm
hye we already knew that they are not going to come together voluntarily...it has to be circumstancial...so now in order to get Paayash together...they will need to step up...look on the bright side...atleast they will come together...and the rest of the pieces of the puzzle will evetually fall in place...it will be the first momentous step in the right direction...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcyPaleBlueDotJuicee_Sushiesreemeerasun2011Barunshell..Apz..zafiSofna

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Yea...evn ill be a bit dissapointed..cause there is no realization or confession yet . I really wanted to see a confession scene Ouch . But then atleast they will be together Smile

Edited by zaniax - 16 December 2011 at 9:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Barunshellzafi..Apz..

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by eveline

What made you think so?
The name of this show should be signs..Big smile...the telephonic conversation between Khushi and Arnav...La's exit...Nani's insistence on Arnav being first...Anji's awareness of Khushi's broken engagement...all put together...make a pattern!!

Juicee_SushieBarunshellsun2011zafiSofna

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

Yea...evn ill be a bit dissapointed..cause there is no realization or confession yet . I really wanted to see a confession scene Ouch . But then atleast they will be together Smile
This is best...coz they will be thrown together a lot...and eventually we will get what we all want...but the journey will be so exciting...Wink

Juicee_Sushiebfunofbb123sun2011zafiSofna

Go to top