u ppl saw todays episode, wats wrong with my post? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
u always do wonder with talking pic👏
Oh man when will this Monday come. This weekend is gonna be like torture. Thanx for the awesome pics!!!
agreed...i guess till tuesday nothing much and then wednesday on it will pick up..LA is supposed to bring to someone's attention that ASR has feelings for Khushi...so, looking forward to it...thanks for the post
Hope there will be magic moment coming on the way...cross fingers...😍
very good post...dil var gaya
i loved it zoha...u r very creative darling!
hey you are so creative... Loved the post absolutely hilarious😆 .. when I saw shyam pic I was like What the..😈 .. but then when I saw the hottie..😳 .. I was like ..dats only reason too I am so hooked up with this show...Just wanted to say that I was never barun fan before but this actor has made me completely fall in love with him... When I was seeing his pic on net,my dad came and he said oh you are looking at profile for marriage.. I was like😆 .. Dad he is already married.. and he got confused... that was so funny .. like all of you my life has been also overtaken by IPKKND...
  hey zoha just loved ur post it was awsome...u made my weekend
  and i agree cv's hv to bring on some arhi scenes.
Edited by angel_93 - 12 years ago
Zoha Di! I admire ur posts :-)

Keeping my fingers crossed for good episodes next week :)
La and ASR are NOT going to make up! If they do even by mistake...everyone will LEAVE the show! The ratings will sink and that will be the end!

The reason that they put out that article about the "La" track ending and also the spoilers RE the "Shyam exposure" and break up of Khushi's engagement, was to let people know the upcoming track, so they WONT quit the show in frustration!

Coz if we had not had confirmation that La is leaving, we would all be stressed that Raizada's and stupid Anjali with her crying and ASR with his confused guilt will stop La from leaving!

But this time La wont stay! She KNOWS that ASR is not in love with her, and there is no point staying on, when this is the case! I think she will have to step in and tell Raizada's that SHE too does not want to get engaged! (coz as we saw in the pre-cap, they put all the blame on Arnav and try to twist his arm)... However, THIS is a matter of their whole future! So just coz the "family" want it, it CANT happen when the people involved already KNOW it's a mistake!

La may have stayed if ASR had not directly told her the truth of not having the same feelings for her that SHE has for him! Even if YOU love someone, but they dont love you back... you HAVE to remove yourself from that situation for you own sanity and self respect! This is what La is doing and she will earn the audience's respect by doing this! NOT by clinging on to something that is not there like she was doing all this time!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago