Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
SS certain it is a kidnap...SS gives rifles to KN and tells him to come...
K says its better for them to search for him themselves than to take rifles and letting others know there is a problem here...GD backs him...

Piyasia cant keep her mouth shut...says Smr might be kidnapped due to the gold ornaments he is wearing...

P breaks down hearing it...

after break...same segment
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true words by Prtas.People show off by making kids wear expensive jewellery and put their lives to danger.
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

seems K's BD when he consoles P

H,m whole week n bd..what pay off...😆
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Drama...She Has Told Lie To Thakurs... :p
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Humra clg d gr8 😡 But i wil hav a winter break after exams for two months 😛

All is forgiven...😆
ArjaAddict thumbnail
guys tell me...Was it K's BD during da consolation scene??hmm???hami dii told dat!1
Mitu_ thumbnail
election tracks by uma di
msg reached to cvs 😆
kasam se aaj main meera ka intazar kar raha tha aaj usay dikhaya he nahi cvs nay😆 kya poems padh rahi thi saali nautanki😆 full comedy pack scenes thay meera k to😆
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mother advises M that when Smr comes back u stick to him like glue and make sure he doesn't say anything to anybody... and if Smr doesn't come back its all the more better... M looking thoughtfull...

Back in TN hall, P calls K for help.  Both K and KN turn up... all worried... SS says I know what's happened , elections are due and someone has kidnapped smr to blackmail me... he hands over guns to KN and K and tells them to go to all the diff criminals and find out who has smr...

K stops SS tells him there no need to make a big issue at this juncture, if we go out with guns, all the criminals will be alerted and we will never get any information... so better be discreet and first make a thorough search... GD agrees... P starts crying bitterly... tells K that she wants Smr back at any cost..
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

guys tell me...Was it K's BD during da consolation scene??hmm???hami dii told dat!1

tha was a single shot not a scene bacha!