LUD 16th Dec 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi LUDites…  😛

An extremely fast paced episode yesterday…

Meera now into full-fledged stalking of Krish, not only that, she has no qualms about telling others about her love for a married man… she seems to be a certified crazy or a totally don't-give-a-damn-about-others type of girl… all that discussion regarding Lord Krishna and his devotee Meera  is just a sham, a cover, to justify her own illicit actions….😡

Another certified crazy person is Tamtam… no need for any comments here… the sooner he is out of A's life  the better it is for everyone, including the viewers….😡

Yet another source of trouble in MKAP is Menaka… no, she's not crazy, but cunning & crooked.. M not only ill-treats Samar but also threatens the child … wonder how the poor child will cope with all this … will it drive him to drastic action … W & W in today's episode…

Hello everyone...I am present..😊
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Hello everyone...I am present..😊

Hi... we both are a bit early today... 😃
Hi everyone, let's hope today's epi gives us plenty of food for thought over the weekend😊
Originally posted by suk4

Hi everyone, let's hope today's epi gives us plenty of food for thought over the weekend😊

Hi Suk... what are yr comments reg my 1st post in this thread..
I want Pooja to act as the character not as the lead today...have had enuf of her highness torture for the last 2 days.

Meera.🤢
Hello all lovely people and the gorgeous lady! 😃
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Hello all lovely people and the gorgeous lady! 😃

16th December...Victory Day...😊
Samar will leave home 2day.?? Hey bhagwan bachaliyo, mujhe nay dekhna ye sab samar ke saath...
Originally posted by a_uma

Hi Suk... what are yr comments reg my 1st post in this thread..

hi Uma,  I reckon you're pretty much spot on👍🏼
Meera - what sort of girl goes after a happily married man like that?  and i don't know anything about the krishna/meera story apart from what i understood from subtitles on tv, but i think she's trying to justify her actions by deluding herself that her love is pure, though it wouldn't be accpeted by society.
T's such a loser, unfortunately there are men like that, who emotionally and verbally abuse their wives, 2 faced git.  i hope he rides off into the sunset with meera.
menaka - worst type of gold digger