Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why do I have this Strong feeling !!! (Page 3)

siri2006 Groupbie
siri2006
siri2006

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I agree with you shruts18.  you are right CVS are going to test our patience to maximum.  If he is doing for the sake of insaaniyat  why was he happy on their anniversary? When she reminded about anniversary he didn't feel akward.   Even on Diwali day arti time he was holding her hand.  
I think CVS want to drag this track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sandyuk

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

I was also feeling this after watching the video. I think they will bring Anita back, and put his whole state of mind in confusion, meanwhile Gopi will come to know and decide she is still not good enough for him and she should leave so he could be happy with his love.
Shilpa thats what should not happen...if Anita comes back & he is in a dilema or comparing his love ...then it is very clear that he has never loved Gopi & it was only attraction...that wayz it is better Gopi moves out of his life forever...Atleast her heart will not break multiple times...she will be done once & for all !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

as i said in a earlier topic about Ahams toys  hence kokila  is worried about aham because she knows him too well he may well do that deny the relationship n thats when again gopi sacrifaces  again n leaves only then kokila will teach him a lesson or she will send gopi away from him  let him realise him self
hmmm...mayb...but they need to realise the value of each other by themselves...not by a 3rd person !!!

sandyuksuk19

kissmiss Groupbie
kissmiss
kissmiss

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I remember reading in someone's thread that kokila will send Ahem to US for office work. So may be he will meet Anita there again and thats how Anita track starts I guess.

sandyuksuk19

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kissmiss

I remember reading in someone's thread that kokila will send Ahem to US for office work. So may be he will meet Anita there again and thats how Anita track starts I guess.

Aham will go alone..what about gopi?Cry

sandyuksuk19

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
when i have seen the video i was so confiused that ahem is not in love but just helping her if it so i would like gopi live him and go to be more independent for me once gopi will not be there then he will realize the love for her

sandyuksuk19

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I think you have hit the nail on the head and I too can only see Ahem's declaration of love coming only after Gopi has had to leave the house ...

sandyuksuk19

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

After going thru the video about Rashi & Ahem & doctor & Ahem's interview ...I have a feeling over a period of time there is a big doom awaiting to fall on Gohem relation...

Because Ahem does not see beyond taking care of Gopi because of his guilt...Yes he seems to be falling in love but Im sure he will not accept it ...& in front of everyone he may say that he took care of Gopi only out of humanity & nothing has changed in his relationship with her !!! He might do that because he may feel scared to accept his own feelings...& thats when Gopi decides she has will now forever move out of his life...

Anyone also feels the same or is it just me...Confused

@redlines... completely agree with that part

navya that's how i am feeling these days,,... everyone is soo excited abut Ahem in love... but there is always a doubt in the back of my mind...  that there is big gloom coming in way of Gohem... somehow i feel ahem has to make lot of efforts to get gopi in his life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuksuk19ANJ4

Go to top