Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I have the same feeling. But with a little twist to it. I think the track will be leading to a big fall, this time for Ahem and Rashi (maybe Kinjal included).. And their realizations.

The 'insaaniyat' talks on the interviews has me believing that internally Ahem will give himself this excuse and is going to hurt Gopi... Again ðŸ˜­..
But this time around, after he hurts her he will start his realizations and go on the right track. Heart wrenching for those who watch but a good way to make him suffer for all he is done.

yes i definitely agree to this...i think whatever be their storyline, it won't go beyond uniting Ahem n Gopi...but one has to have patience to watch all this...
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Ahem takes so much time understanding his emotions
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we all thought the accident was the wake up call ahem needed...but looks like its going to take a while for him to realise the depth of his feelings...the time they r spending now together is good cos later on [if and when gopi leaves him for his sake or koki gets ahem away[ahem will realise the companionship he  had with gopi...im just gutted that gopi will for sure face hearbreak again!!!!...but then u know what they say ...it gets worse before it gets better...
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If the boy breaks her heart again, I won't like him that much! You don't mess with such delicate feelings. Their relationship has no name right now. They're not friends or lovers or confidantes. And he doesn't say anything that's relevant to their relationship, which means she has no idea where he is mentally. I feel like he knows her feelings (Holi scene)...so if he still breaks her heart after knowing that she loves him, then he'll just be a d-bag in my book.  Edited by RachP - 12 years ago
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the track is gonna be all about ahem completely falling In love with gopi, however he will find it sooo hard to convince himself that he is, his mum does something to gopi and ahem relationship so ahem could realise his feelings for her, no way is Anita coming back as I said she probably moved on with her life :) this is just a track of ahem falling inlove with gopi and rashi falling in love with jigar, :)Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
and i dont believe this break up after that famous Ahem Green Tea shouting made at Unconscious Gopi...u can't show that much emotional outburst to a stranger...i wonder going on FB...all those scenes where he appreciated Gopi's looks, wanted to have her accompany at Navaratri, staring at her endlessly, so many eyelocks, is all of that false?????according to Ahem dhikra, this is just insaaniyat...so me and the rest of the audience is just plain stupid thinking it's love, ...donno what to say...i m sure Cvs wont try to test the patience of the audience...
siri2006 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you shruts18.  you are right CVS are going to test our patience to maximum.  If he is doing for the sake of insaaniyat  why was he happy on their anniversary? When she reminded about anniversary he didn't feel akward.   Even on Diwali day arti time he was holding her hand.  
I think CVS want to drag this track.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

I was also feeling this after watching the video. I think they will bring Anita back, and put his whole state of mind in confusion, meanwhile Gopi will come to know and decide she is still not good enough for him and she should leave so he could be happy with his love.

Shilpa thats what should not happen...if Anita comes back & he is in a dilema or comparing his love ...then it is very clear that he has never loved Gopi & it was only attraction...that wayz it is better Gopi moves out of his life forever...Atleast her heart will not break multiple times...she will be done once & for all !!!
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

as i said in a earlier topic about Ahams toys  hence kokila  is worried about aham because she knows him too well he may well do that deny the relationship n thats when again gopi sacrifaces  again n leaves only then kokila will teach him a lesson or she will send gopi away from him  let him realise him self

hmmm...mayb...but they need to realise the value of each other by themselves...not by a 3rd person !!!
kissmiss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I remember reading in someone's thread that kokila will send Ahem to US for office work. So may be he will meet Anita there again and thats how Anita track starts I guess.