Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why do I have this Strong feeling !!!

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After going thru the video about Rashi & Ahem & doctor & Ahem's interview ...I have a feeling over a period of time there is a big doom awaiting to fall on Gohem relation...

Because Ahem does not see beyond taking care of Gopi because of his guilt...Yes he seems to be falling in love but Im sure he will not accept it ...& in front of everyone he may say that he took care of Gopi only out of humanity & nothing has changed in his relationship with her !!! He might do that because he may feel scared to accept his own feelings...& thats when Gopi decides she has will now forever move out of his life...

Anyone also feels the same or is it just me...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 i am with you navyab..it is totally heart breaking to hear such statements but cant help..y this is happening and it happens only in saathiya..no romance at all..
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was also feeling this after watching the video. I think they will bring Anita back, and put his whole state of mind in confusion, meanwhile Gopi will come to know and decide she is still not good enough for him and she should leave so he could be happy with his love.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am sure this will happen.

it has to happen...i am with u guy
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
as i said in a earlier topic about Ahams toys  hence kokila  is worried about aham because she knows him too well he may well do that deny the relationship n thats when again gopi sacrifaces  again n leaves only then kokila will teach him a lesson or she will send gopi away from him  let him realise him self
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i desperately want a aham anita confrontation. and gopi must leave him for at least a short span of time. only then he will realize his love for him. we have to bear with it. till then just enjoy all the goham magic available.
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
twice this statement of "insaaniyat" in two different interviews i have heard...but i feel they'll remain husbd and wife as the serial name saath nibhana suggests though there may be a lot of turmoil in their relation in Ahem coming out of his guilt and realizing his love for Gopi...maybe Gopi watches Star Plus and gets some info on outside world and becomes more bold and open in her demands like this LUDO...😉...but if Gopi walks out on Ahem or if Ahem doesnt accept her or leaves her , would give a blow to TRPs definitely which i think cv's wouldn't want and i honestly think that won't happen at least for another year or two unless n until they want to extend the serial using different storylines...i think Nazim isn't revealing the story to the audience to keep them guessing...maybe they'll prolong this track of Ahem - Gopi milan owing to the guilt of Ahem
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu_shah

😭 i am with you navyab..it is totally heart breaking to hear such statements but cant help..y this is happening and it happens only in saathiya..no romance at all..

Ouch I know !!!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have the same feeling. But with a little twist to it. I think the track will be leading to a big fall, this time for Ahem and Rashi (maybe Kinjal included).. And their realizations.
The 'insaaniyat' talks on the interviews has me believing that internally Ahem will give himself this excuse and is going to hurt Gopi... Again ðŸ˜­..
But this time around, after he hurts her he will start his realizations and go on the right track. Heart wrenching for those who watch but a good way to make him suffer for all he is done.