-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha1

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by beautiful16

it was amazing to c their convo... loved it ClapClap

anshu ka koi kuch karo baba... bigde toh problm, sudhre toh problm Ouch

& last bt not least cong ka uchalna kam karo re... aksh k naa ki khabar se fir ro rokar pakayegi...AngryAngry

arrey uchalne dena use...aaj hum hase uspar...LOL LOL roz humein rulati hai.aaj hum has rahe the uski bekarri dekhkar...uska popat hoga jaldi hi... Dancing 
did aksh say ki she doesnt wanna go because of naitik??Smile
yes preksha akshara naitik kay wjaysay nahi jaygi ms
kal tum kya kaha tha o hesliya nahi kyun woh gya3 aur bm choday nahi jana chati bolkay
par nahi akhsara naitik kay sath he raha chethay hai...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweety

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
wow wow today eposide was tooo fab
bhaut acha scence tha naksh
sbb walo thanks baba oh segement na dekathay tho hum logo tho monday tak tension may margay hotha
par last scence may akshara expression was to fabbb
ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

& last bt not least cong ka uchalna kam karo re... aksh k naa ki khabar se fir ro rokar pakayegi...AngryAngry

arrey uchalne dena use...aaj hum hase uspar...LOL LOL roz humein rulati hai.aaj hum has rahe the uski bekarri dekhkar...uska popat hoga jaldi hi... Dancing 
kal tum kya kaha tha o hesliya nahi kyun woh gya3 aur bm choday nahi jana chati bolkay

are i wanted this only thats why i said oppositeWink...in my case when i think negative positive happensBig smileLOLLOL
on a serious note i am liking this change in her characterThumbs UpBig smile

Edited by preksha1 - 16 December 2011 at 10:30am
-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fazeel

are i wanted this only thats why i said oppositeWink...in my case when i think negative positive happensBig smileLOLLOL
oh really that was nice lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridzthebest

shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

couldnt watch epi todayCry
pls tell what was naksh scene briefly plsSmile

it was lovely..Big smile we got in installments...LOL
1st Akshara was writing the diary ki woh Naitik ke bina nahi reh sakti...and baby ka birth kis ghar mein hoga...she wants kis abse aankhon kholkar woh apne papa ko dekhe.n papa use apne haathon mein le...woh pal unke life mein bohot special hoga...[8-] then Naitik comes n she hugs him tightly...saying ki woh usse alag nahi rehna chahati... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  Naitik asks him ki kya hua she says nothing n keeps on hugging him... Embarrassed 
then night scene..Akshara was sitting, naitik comes n then she says that woh usse door nahi reh sakti...shama hote hi she waits for him eagerly...Big smile sirf uske saath time spend karna chahati hai n all..n hugs him tightly...Naitik was thinking ki kaise use kahe ki woh log use mayke bhejna chahte hai...
then morning scene...when Naitik after saying NO to gayatri comes to their room n wishes Good morning to her.Big smile she asks for the flowers toh he kisses her...then she gets up...n sees a ribbon tied on her wrist with that of Naitik..Big smile Naitik says ab woh dono kabhi alag nahi honge..Day Dreaming Akshara jokes that he needs to drop Buaji to the station... \toh ribbon chota padega...Naitik says that he will bring  along rassi...LOL LOL the Akshara says sorry for the night for troubling him..he says its ok..Big smile n then Aksara says hum dono nahi nahi hum teeni ab kabhi alag nahi honge..n both hugs..Big smile
then a later scene..where naitik msgs her from fofice n reminds her to take the meds...Akshara says to the baby that papa uska n baby ka kitna khayal rakhte hai...Big smile

sach mai loved my pari today.Heart.ek min ke liye doubt hua mujhe kya ye hammri akshi hai?.loved it wen she told she can't live without naitik n us se zyada der door nahi reh sakthiClap.teen saal se akshi ki is dialogue ka intizaar tha mujhe.lage raho akshi.Clap
shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

This is what nk expecting means waiting from akshi alwaysWink he use to tell he come only last in ak list but after hearing from akshi that she want to be with nk she was waiting for nk even the baby too wowDay Dreaming really when ak told nk she and the baby cant be far away from nk Clapreally nk felt and then last ak she need him she want to be with himDay Dreaming and she want to share so many things with him Hugnk was so happy that'sy he couldnt able to sleep next day v got see the reaction and next action darna v r going to see on mondayParty

hi kalaji!. hope u r relieved now akshi is not going to maayka n i think u loved today's episode.
achha hua SBB wale ne segment dhikaya,warna pata nahi hamara kya haal hothi thi that too without precap.Smile
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

Originally posted by kala_09

This is what nk expecting means waiting from akshi alwaysWink he use to tell he come only last in ak list but after hearing from akshi that she want to be with nk she was waiting for nk even the baby too wowDay Dreaming really when ak told nk she and the baby cant be far away from nk Clapreally nk felt and then last ak she need him she want to be with himDay Dreaming and she want to share so many things with him Hugnk was so happy that'sy he couldnt able to sleep next day v got see the reaction and next action darna v r going to see on mondayParty

hi kalaji!. hope u r relieved now akshi is not going to maayka n i think u loved today's episode.
achha hua SBB wale ne segment dhikaya,warna pata nahi hamara kya haal hothi thi that too without precap.Smile
if u free come to fb yaar i was sending u messges
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
First time ak told the reason not mentioning about her in laws she said beocoz of nk she dont wnt to go her maayka and she want to be with naitik and she want to spend time last year nk made ak jealousy by telling sneha name and want to bring ak closer but ended up in MU. See now sneha entry again but this time naksh very very more closer guys what do u say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridzthebestsonu.

Go to top