uff... Disappointing

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
why did sandhya revealed everything to that sly fox  ... she should have acted smart but no ... she is not so intelligent like i expected ... now we can guess what meena will do ... put the blame on sandhya , she herself planted her finger print also there  ... noone is gonna beleive her now except sooraj but thats no use😵 ... she should have pretended like she didnt know anything in front of meena and revealed everything in front of bhabho but no that didnt happen 😔 ..she has no proof against meena now but meena has against sandhya 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She does have proof...the saris, but cant say anything..maybe vikram might move the saris from there!
pooh thumbnail
Yes Sarees are there.. Also if needed they can check with Agrawal's house as shipment was made.

I saw a news article recently where the master mind behind Meena is her mother. So I guess her entry will be soon and she might report to Police ..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
a straight forward confrontation is always good ...

Why will they not believe Sandhya????

She can calll Agarwal  family, ask about money and all , 

Infact its a good move , she wanted to know why meena did all that , neither will she protect meena, she will expose her in her own way with out being blamed 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I disagree with you.  I feel Sandhya was right in confronting her.

If Sandhya tells Bhabho, then also Meena would cry and act innocent but now in precap, she is trying to somewhat warn Sandhya that DILs are one and they need to help each other and Bhabho is listening to this...just imagine Bhabho's response to Meena.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no bharti, dont go by precap, i dont see bhaboo listening to them ... they are inside godown, bhaboo must be looking for them and will shout for them to do work, meena will escape and sandhya will think of how to expose them 

since sandhya said , even if bhaboo is loud , she cares for truth .
b2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

no bharti, dont go by precap, i dont see bhaboo listening to them ... they are inside godown, bhaboo must be looking for them and will shout for them to do work, meena will escape and sandhya will think of how to expose them 

since sandhya said , even if bhaboo is loud , she cares for truth .

In that case, Sandhya can show the saree bundles and make Bhabho call Agarwal Seth's house.  Even if this is not succesful, it is ok, Sandhya knows Meenakshi's intentions now 😆
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree wid both of u J n B...👍🏼
But I ws wondering abt tht SBS video...why did police arrest Bhabho?????????😕 😔

b2011 thumbnail
I am not sure but guess if Meena is thrown out of the house this time, she could have filed a complaint on Bhabho (dowry case).
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
provided how meena sheds crocodile tears and how bhabho has melted towards vikram and meena due to this accident my guess is she will not let sandhya proceed to prove her plea and hurt them even more ...bhabho  will not in her wildest dreams think meena and vikram did this and no sarees were burnt...if sandhya proves it then it's great 👍🏼
but i too have no idea why cops arrest bhabho 😕