Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
All in all, despite Arnav and Lavanya's engagement breaking it has been the most boring week since the start of this serial!!!!

Can't stand characters list is increasing...

First it was only Shyam and Bua. Now in a span of a week there has been 2 additions Garima and Anjali. Both are fighting for the top spot now! Buaji is slowly inching her way out by being nice to Khushi and giving evil looks to Shyam.

There has been almost no Arhi except for the phone calls and the gift scene today which might just add up to 5 minutes in the whole week?

What are the CVs upto one wonders? They give us a beautiful friday last week keep us hooked like mad checking the forum every sec for some news on the future happenings and watching the rerun of last friday atleast 100 times and they now bring us back to earth this week.

Yes lots of companies, colleges, parents have been complaining that fans of IPKKND have not been productive hence CVs had to take this drastic decision and torture us to bring us back to our productive self!!! Thanks CVS I am just getting back to my workload until Arhi are back on scene that is!

I hope there is Rabba Ve and Arhi next week atleast or I am going to be left wondering whether I imagined it all!!!

Cheers All atleast this weekend I wont brood about IPKKND I will get my worklist a little shorter :):)

Do leave your comments about this week's episodes...