Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the kaka's scene!
its superb!
thanx for the update!
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.👏.it was lovely episode.⭐️.loved naksh and their convo yesterday.liked the way akshi pored her feelings to naitik❤️.akshi hugging naitik ,naitik tying ribbon to akshi's hand,very romantic❤️.
afsos ki baat hai G3 aur RJ ka planning par naksh paani pherenge😆.i know every mother has rite to think abt her daughter,but somehow i feel rajshri is too much.jokers aur g3 ka popat hoga aur hamara naksh saat mai rehenge,i m happy for it.

liked omi kaka's attitude.watever he said was true,hope cvs's handl this anshu's track well.
so overall,it was fully packed episode with love,emotions etc.last part wen akshi was asked to go to her maayke by g3 was very touching.😊.
waiting for next week with beautiful naksh scenes.
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku so much for the wonderful updt saru di.i think it was a perfectly balanced episode.as always naksh scenes were gr8.but i liked anshu's track.for so many days i was in a confusion that actually what is the track going with anshu.i think cvs were also in the same state.finally they come with a gud track.i felt our old kaka is back.aftr kaka-kaki patch up,kaka was totally vanished 4rm the picture.i hope cvs handle the track well