i'm glad they're chnging their mind

Posted: 12 years ago
hi just  very quick post cos im in a hurry these days-----sori :-)

it's gud that jhanvi and suya aren't going all lovi dovi and remembered their goals!
surya- reminded jhanvi that she is all 3 bro's wife
jhanvi remembers she has to take revenge and carry on this act

seriously i would hav lost interest in surya if he would hav melted today cos he needs a strong character-------if he falls for jhanvi so easily that would be less attractive cos his attitude is a strong quality :-)
i don't know how right it is of me to think this but i like the girl V's boy battle and want to see it with a lot more intensity
a possible lethal but passionate n flirty sword fight or something in the future would be fun :-P

CV's i so pray u read our ideas!!! :-)
@TM i agree wid u that they immediately rembrd their goals!! but its also clear that both of them've feelings 4 each oder & it'll develop further & i wud like 2 see Surya atleast let that woman go wid her husband & children though not directly oderwise Rana'll think jhanvi has influence on him!!😊
Its almost back to square... Surya is back to I hate girls mode... He will be more hating Jhanvi trying to distract his attention... I dont know if he will throw that tea cup again...:S and behave rudely with Jhanvi... Jhanvi will be again confused how to win Surya back, coz thats the most powerful weapon she has to use in the family...

About precap, I feel he is adamant to beat Ammaji. Whatever the case is, even if he feels certain wrong is happening, his love for his father overshadows everything... When Ranaji opened up on Ammaji about Jhanvi getting married with 3 sons, he didnt appreciate drama happened... But at same time, he spoke against Ammaji when she insulted Rana... All incidents we have seen, he has never gone against Ammaji till the time she tried to harm Rana or his reputation...

Now here also same is going to happen... Doesnt matter what is right and what is wrong. If Rana is telling him that Ammaji is going to insult him by this way... He will surely try to stop Ammaji...

I agree with Drashana. Hes almost blinded by his fathers love and will probably do as he said.

And I think hes going to tell Jhanvi that he doesnt want the cha and before he can give her a lecture on how she needs to stay away from him, Rana will call everyone to the lounge. 

Mslucki: Im glad you have that perspective. Its only fair on Surya's character if he shows alil more attitude before he really does get tide up in the love circle. Hes stubborn and so is Jhanvi so their tu tu ma ma will go on for some time. I also like this because i think these fights will bring them closer. Jhanvi is the only one playing games here though, Surya just wants her to get out of his wayyy..I would love to know what he will do about the rest of the four nights, if hes realised that he needs to stay away from Jhanvi. Im sure hes not going to have a nice sweet conversation with her like yesterday, any time soon.
survi i am also curious yaar,  i think the 1st night is interrupted by rana but what will happen for the rest of the 4 nights??
Now thats a really good question, similar to what my mum was asking me...

i think one of the nights Surya may argue that he will go sleep elsewhere because he doesnt want to be stuck in a room with her. 

Or jhanvi will start sleeping on the couch...

Or someother arrangements will be made. Its too early to say, The creatives in this show are really unpredictable :/
yes darshu di..even i feel de same...n finally surya jhanvi again"amne-samne"...
Originally posted by mslucki

survi i am also curious yaar, i think the 1st night is interrupted by rana but what will happen for the rest of the 4 nights??
woh chaar nights mein 2 nigt will be full of hatre n nthr 2 nightwill be"hum tumse naa kuch keh paaye...tum hamse kuch na keh paaye."
More than the 4 nights i am excited about the turn of events when she goes to Kuldeep and then back to Mr.Pervy  ðŸ¤¬  Param. 

How will Surya react??
Will he be uncomfortable??
or will he try to ignore Janvi and won't bother??
Will he become 'agyakari beta' and won't intervene??

But surely i want to see him squirming inside realizing he's sharing a room with a woman!!😆
i have a feeling that they wont share the bed so soon ...and one is going to sleep on the floor ...(i didnt see any couch in Surya's room and the bed is really small for the two sleep comfortably, u know what i mean ðŸ˜³)...

Eeesshhh!!! Naughty thoughts!!😳
I really dont know when a thought "I HATE HER" has poked in his mind again, how he is going to behave with Jhanvi... Either he is  going to tell her clearly that don't visit my room again or might take his frustration in some other way...

But yes, most interesting turn would be when his 5 days would be over and he will be restless to save Jhanvi again...