Chidiya Ghar

Debina proved her versatility as an actress! - Page 2

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
first of all ye show dekhta kon hain?

i couldn't laugh a bit...not even forcibly n left after 2 episodes...no comic timing for debina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: memad

first of all ye show dekhta kon hain?

i couldn't laugh a bit...not even forcibly n left after 2 episodes...no comic timing for debina

😆now u have cracked me up and really your comic time was really bad u know...please dont make such jokes 😆

waise who asked u to see forcibly...your anthar aathma🤣

😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Rituparnaa

So true Janaki.It would be a treat to hear from Gurmeet abt Debi's new look and char.

Gurmeet has probably fallen in love with Debina all over again. She looks just like an apsara in Chidiya Ghar. *winks*
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: verode

😆now u have cracked me up and really your comic time was really bad u know...please dont make such jokes 😆

waise who asked u to see forcibly...your anthar aathma🤣

😆

u hv cracked me up too...
but if u find chidiya ghar character's comic enough to make u laugh,then i can't help u...that's why u r finding my comic timing bad...but it's ok.i don't hv any issues with u.

and u didn't read my comments properly--i said...i stopped watching after 2 episodes...i'm not watching it anymore...no one has asked me to see it forcibly...not my anthar aathma too dear...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Different things make different people laugh, so while some may not find Chidiya Ghar funny, others do. Why can't we just appreciate the actors' hard work instead of criticizing them all the time? If you don't find the show funny, perhaps this forum is not the right place for you.

ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲 Edited by ananya93 - 12 years ago
ananya93 thumbnail
debina is a talented actress she always do justice 2 de character she is playing be it sita or mayur...love u debina
ananya93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: memad

u hv cracked me up too...
but if u find chidiya ghar character's comic enough to make u laugh,then i can't help u...that's why u r finding my comic timing bad...but it's ok.i don't hv any issues with u.

and u didn't read my comments properly--i said...i stopped watching after 2 episodes...i'm not watching it anymore...no one has asked me to see it forcibly...not my anthar aathma too dear...

i tnk no one is forcing u to watch de show...r u watching de show jst 2 bash debina???
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is so good as mayuri...she is my daughters favorite
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Different things make different people laugh, so while some may not find Chidiya Ghar funny, others do. Why can't we just appreciate the actors' hard work instead of criticizing them all the time? If you don't find the show funny, perhaps this forum is not the right place for you.

Exactly Janaki.Well as this is not new we all know.Some ppl prefer to spend their time in these kinda activities.They have plenty of time to spend on bashing.