Debina proved her versatility as an actress!

Posted: 12 years ago
Well I hope now its proved very much what a versatilie actress Debina is.
In yesterday and today's episode she was at her comic best.It was just awesome.
The whole knitting saga is damn hilarious and enjoyable.😊

Hi Ritu,
How are u? After a long time, I am talking to you.
I agree with you. She is so sweet. CG is really doing well. It has very standard comedy.

Originally posted by pal_2010

Hi Ritu,
How are u? After a long time, I am talking to you.
I agree with you. She is so sweet. CG is really doing well. It has very standard comedy.

Me fine Sunita.I know we are talking after pretty long time.Nice to see your reply.
Hope everything is fine at your end also.😊
Originally posted by arunitachandra

true agree with you
Thanks.She is really doing well.
Yeah, I love it! She's so cute as Mayuri and I just loved the whole knitting track, her expressions are hilarious!

I want an interview from Gurmeet about his thoughts on Mayuri, it'd be so interesting to read what he thinks of his wifey's new character.
Debi is absloutely an verstile actress...no doubt ritu..she is brilliant with Mayuri..hope u are doing good jaani😊
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yeah, I love it! She's so cute as Mayuri and I just loved the whole knitting track, her expressions are hilarious!

I want an interview from Gurmeet about his thoughts on Mayuri, it'd be so interesting to read what he thinks of his wifey's new character.
So true Janaki.It would be a treat to hear from Gurmeet abt Debi's new look and char.
Originally posted by verode

Debi is absloutely an verstile actress...no doubt ritu..she is brilliant with Mayuri..hope u are doing good jaani😊
Thanks Veena.Me fine jaan.This show is such a refreshing one with brilliant actors n direction.
i too agree with u... she is the awesome actress... she can do all kind of characters... once again she proved that...
she is mindblowing as MAYURI... I think GC bro also think the same.. and sure he ll like mayuri very much...