Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OH. MY. LORD. ARSHI... (Page 2)

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

You have to look at it this way.  It is not ASR breaking up with her.  If it was ASR breaking up with La, it would have been like last time when La left.  He cared 2 sh*ts.

This time he is Arnav.  Arnav is respectful enough and here is the big thing, Arnav realizes that there is more feeling in a relationship that he can offer, more than he thought and he can no longer cheat her like that.  So, finally this man is acting with concern and compassion and guilt.  This is a new man, let him comfort La.  Let him console La.  Doesn't change that he loves Khushi.
I get where you're coming from but that wasn't my point. I know and I adore him as the respectful Arnav but at first it was cute that he apologised to La and was truthful too her but his constantly apologising and feeling sorry for her which just keeps dragging and not effective to when he first apologised to her. I know he loves Khushi but lately they haven't shown any chemistry between them at all. It looks like his not even that bothered about her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

As much as I love ARHI to bits obviously, I feel this is a transit in the story, all is not always about the lead's scenes, its also about the story. Even though I expected a moment when he would be smitten by Khushi but him feeling guilty is expected, and right now they haven't gone through it all, they yet have to tell everyone everything and her going away from their house marks an end to anything that there was. 

Moreover I guess this track has finally shown the change in ASR, showing the transit from being ignorant to everything to being sensitive to everyone's feelings and emotions. 
Yeah, I know it's not always about the lead as the story needs to develop but this month there has been a lack of rabba ve moments. I get fed up when they give irelevant Rabba ve scenes continuously but a scene once in a while would've nice. CV's are trying to show a drastic change in ASR but I don't want him to become a soppy saint that would just go against his interesting character.
thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I think Arnav is just tired of hurting people. He's used Lavanya as a pawn in his little mind games with Khushi, and in the end, Lavanya was the only one that got hurt. I think he's just trying to right the wrong. I don't think he loves her, but I don't think he wants her to suffer because of him anymore either.
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaniax

Yea! i m also pissed off Angry

But today was a total filler episode so every dialouge and scene was just to cover up tht 15-20 mins time frame. But i agree tht it wudn't hurt CV's if they spent a few sec's on an eye lock wen ASR saw khushi or maybe a sad RABBA ve in the background we Khushi tld him tht she's happy. But dun worry ASR's memory will come bck during the Saalam-e ishq song and he'll suddenly realize how beautiful she looks LOL

agree
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abzy.

Yeah, I know it's not always about the lead as the story needs to develop but this month there has been a lack of rabba ve moments. I get fed up when they give irelevant Rabba ve scenes continuously but a scene once in a while would've nice. CV's are trying to show a drastic change in ASR but I don't want him to become a soppy saint that would just go against his interesting character.

I agree, but I believe what they are showing now is only necessary for the story. What they are showing is Arnav's character. He is hard from the exterior and soft from the inside. And now that he has started to soften even from the exterior and is learning to control his anger, he realizes the wrong he has unknowingly done whether with Khushi or Lavanya. And considering that he knows she loves him, he doesn't want to hurt her again, he wants to be with her at least in the last moments, which he didn't do even when they were together. 

As far as ArHi scenes go, the show works on their 'story' so they're sure to be there. Embarrassed
RushilovesBarun IF-Dazzler
RushilovesBarun
RushilovesBarun

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I am badly in anger
I cant believe his word W*F? seeing khushi today
he is least bothered of khushi now?
what is this?

Go to top