Udayveer...dont you dare to understand him.

neeti_huda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Because he is on of a kind mystery man...

Behind those beautiful, hypnotizing eyes, the italiana jaw line, the deadly looks, the killer smirk, the innocent face, and many more which makes you to go and snatch him for yourself, lies one of the hel of suspense thriller and mystery man, who is the equall sum of.., bitchiness, brainy, beautiful., brave and egoistic..which makes him true prince..

Look at his self pride man...the way he said I am born leader...wow.

And the way he handled his father about manyata was awesome..but still i think he actually didnt mind manyata being junglibilli, arrogant..and all that..because he likes th good chase.

I loved him because some how i thought that he doesnt mind at all being herself..he enjoys her..bitchiness too..and it is clearly seen on his face..''tedhi hai par meri hai''

i liked the way when he didnt bash about her...because it makes you hope that..the same 5 or 6 year who lost his fiancee and friend at his childhood is really happy to get her back..and she will be only his..no matter what happens..

Like the way he said.she will get used to him, i will make her do it...wow self confidence man i tell you true quality of prince..and posseciveness..runs in his blood.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
uufff
hes super hawwttt very chamringgg n super sexyyeee
m short ov words for himmm
luuvvdd tonytss epiii thnku cvs
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree.  I just hope as Manyata begins to change he too will start changing the way he looks at things.  Udhay has everything right now except for heart.  The moment he realizes how important Manyata actually is for him, will be amazing.  I just hope it happens sooner than later!  And his games will then stop.  At this point all he wants in Devgarh's property and money.  And not to mention see the cat fights between Manyata and J!  Lol!Edited by shrarrti - 12 years ago
neeti_huda thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

uufff

hes super hawwttt very chamringgg n super sexyyeee
m short ov words for himmm
luuvvdd tonytss epiii thnku cvs

yes cvs shud note that we o nly want manveer..yaar and sexyness i m about to faint by remembering only...blush
neeti_huda thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrarrti

I agree. I just hope as Manyata begins to change he too will start changing the way he looks at things. Udhay has everything right now except for heart. The moment he realizes how important Manyata actually is for him, will be amazing. I just hope it happens sooner than later! And his games will then stop. At this point all he wants in Devgarh's property and money. And not to mention see the cat fights between Manyata and J! Lol!

yes definately when he gets one heart i want to see him in that phase..

And about cat fight..i was about to say..to him ''why dont you move in to that room too...it will be more interesting for all of us..u will add more spies in cat fight..and amuse yourself and we will get fun of it..to..''
neeti_huda thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitewitch

Neeti loved u r post

thank u...so much i m new to this forum.
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neeti_huda

yes cvs shud note that we o nly want manveer..yaar and sexyness i m about to faint by remembering only...blush

😳I KNOWWW hes driven me craxyyy😭😉
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a question...Why did Uday said that backup plan is jay?
neeti_huda thumbnail
May be because she also princess, and she dislikes manyata..but uv also knows that his charms will definately work on j..so he will use her as his pawn for the riyasat...

But prince ke man ki to prince hi jane..yaar..kya bheja he uska..ki apne bheje ko confuse kar de..
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neeti_huda

thank u...so much i m new to this forum.

i m also new here. Good to meet u