Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smitar

Back to the old rain hug, Diwali fairy lights, red sari + wind blowing, mitti-in-the-eye, thoda dard hoga, jaadu hai nasha hai, guest house accident & fainting...Sigh!

I saw this all yesterday night.. might be rerun them once again..
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zoha, sandhyu n smita, y so depressed yaar. Cheer up. Apna hotwa hai na.
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It sounds quite logical...just a wistful thinking...once all elders decide for ASR-Khushi engagemnt, will they give an opportunity to both of them to talk on the same matter ...⭐️
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: passionalive

<font color="#0000ff"><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">It sounds quite logical...just a wistful thinking...once alleldersdecide for ASR-Khushi engagemnt, will they give an opportunity to both of them to talk on the same matter ..</font>.</font>⭐️<div></div>

I doubt
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes it sounds very logical. I hope aisa hi hoga!!!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
May be u r right but i'm totally disgusted by the episodes CVs are showing us these days. Arnav n Khushi used to feel n sense each other like police dogs, now khushi comes n doesn't see Arnav looking at her n he walks away n on phone, Sanka Devi cannot recognize his voice, i mean come on give us a break!!
Sorry to rant here!! I guess after  song n dance item, ASR will make the announcement, Anji will also spill the beans abt Khushi. I hope La at least tells Nani about ArHi n she insists on Arnav sagai n wedding before that of Payash pinning these two never to confess duffers at the wall n they get married at onceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I just want them together even if they fight like cat n dog, i want them not leaving each other at all!! Bas!!😳

Khushikumari thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanu23

Maybe Anjali will tell out the truth about Khushi's broken engagement when she is shedding bucket of tears...and then Arnav will jump to get engaged to Khushi ...aur fir happy happy ending πŸ˜†

Like yeh kya ho raha hai hamare pariwarmein...pehle iski tooti ab uski...aage kiski...definitely musical chairs!
Khushikumari thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

yaaar but how  the family and Anjali di and also Arnav will engage with another girl infront of La...
case that will hurt her more...
I just feel Anjali di tell about Khushi's truth(broken engagement if front of every one in her family..)but I don't think ArHi will engage in front of La...
what you think

La will get ArHi together...playing Salman Khan of KKHH! 
Originally posted by: rushshri

Zoha, sandhyu n smita, y so depressed yaar. Cheer up. Apna hotwa hai na.

Kya kare yaar.. iss CVs Ko kya Naam Doon wala condition hai.. un logon ja brains kahin ghaas tho khane na chale gaye ho.. Another week give or take.. I will ask you when you send me OS.. Rash kahin Arnav Khushi bhayi behen tho nahin. he he he he...
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: smitar

I think the secret plan of the CVs is to bore, disappoint, & disgust their viewers to such an extent that they all abandon this serial & move on to better ones.

It is truly a feat to chase away the faithful fans of a serial with an excellent cast, different story line etc

As to why they are doing this, Iss Bewakoofi Ko Kya Naam Doon?

AGREE