Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice prediction...quite possible...u nvr kno wats cooking in the minds of the CV's...
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

<font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Nice predictionπŸ˜‰ Lekin so far no one knows about Khusi's broken engagement... so how can Khushi get engaged to ASR?

Also, is this some kind of musical chairs? πŸ˜†
</font></font>

Anjali knows n blabber it to arnav. Khushi selfless being will do for her di n his di.
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
simply i'll say DREAM ON yaar ek dhank ka rabba vey scene nahi milta engagement karai gaye cv's stupid
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Full possibility hai I would say! Few things which point in that direction are :
1. Nani insisting ASR-La engagement first then Payash engagement she has always maintained that.
2. The signs we have got khushi saying aap hume anghoti pehnayein ge na..- as we know this serial is all about signs

3. Big fact which only Anjali knows - Khushi's engagement is broken so finally she might use her brain and idea might strike her that why not ASR-Khushi engagement. 

4. Nani might agree as today only she mentioned that the guptas have given both their daughters such good sanskar and they will keep any house happy and together. 

The only thing that strikes me is why will ASR -Khushi agree to it. Here agian 2 reasons:

1. Khushi to get back and get rid of Shyam - thinking that if she is engaged and married he might start loving anjali. Also she might fear that Arnav will break Payal-Akash wedding if she does not say yes.

2. Arnav  might agree because of his families insistance and also secretly he does love her and is concerned about her and the moment he knows her engagement is broken he might say yes.

Does it make sense ?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

but LA won't leave before the engagement...that means if Nani gets stubborn then Arnav might just get engaged to LA to save payash engagement...😭

m sorry I am sounding negative...but i won't be happy unless LA actually leaves...😭

Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
..interestin n very possibl...lets c.
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi lag raha hai...fingers crossed...yeh sab tuesday hoga and arshi engmt on wed...
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rushshri

Nani said first arnav la engagement. Arnav announces he can't bcoz dey broke up n la left. Anjali crying at top of her voice. Payash engagement in danger bcoz of nani's decision. Arhi felt bcoz dey feel guilty of breaking first wedding of payal. Finally arnav n khushi will end up doin engagement so dat payash engagement.

Do I sound logical guys? My prediction but possibility hai.

We definitely like it 😊.. CVs has to find it logical πŸ˜†.. 
I guess LA will pacify nani & Anjali and will have a gracious exist.. now after that if your prediction holds true, I don't think ASR will come up with the engagement proposal (although I wanted HIM to confess his feelings & step ahead with this relationship πŸ˜•) as he doesn't know that her's doesn't exist anymore.. may be Anjali will take the initiative as she's the only person to know about this.. she will insist them to get engaged.. that's my guess.. I'm also eager to see Shyam's reaction after ARHI engagement finally happens (whenever it'll be)..  
Edited by hi50 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaar but how  the family and Anjali di and also Arnav will engage with another girl infront of La...
case that will hurt her more...
I just feel Anjali di tell about Khushi's truth(broken engagement if front of every one in her family..)but I don't think ArHi will engage in front of La...
what you think
sumana-13 thumbnail
aisa kuch huva to I'm going to distribute chocolates yaar 
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago