VriKa OS - Just One Kiss...Please? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
awww very nice dear!!!!!!!!!
I like al d four leads n find virika vry cute though i'm majorly a virman fan..bt here reading ur os i fell in love wid virika..loved d way u portrayed them stil shy yet d comfort n intimacy between them increasing..gr8 job!!👍🏼
Thanx for d pm..write more often..u r really gud!!😃
oh my god so close yet so far too good yaar
Awww this is so cute!! I loved how you portrayed Jeevika and Viren. They are so freaking adorable. Just luved ur OS!!

awww this was sooo cute and hot at the same time! totally loved it <33 plsss if you could PM the next time u write a virika scene :D do write more if you can coz ur a fab writer

Hai rabba I don't know what you have done to me right now! 🤪 GOSH this was bloody hot! Seriously IMO you captured virika beautifully!! Amazing work super duper amazing!! 🤪
Originally posted by MariFuze

Hai rabba I don't know what you have done to me right now! 🤪 GOSH this was bloody hot! Seriously IMO you captured virika beautifully!! Amazing work super duper amazing!! 🤪

tell me about it it was sooo hot😳 donno wut virika r doing to me these days😆
it awsum...n itz completely our virika...luvly post...keep on writin such gr88 n awsum posts...hattss off...
Originally posted by Jeevi-cuteness

tell me about it it was sooo hot😳 donno wut virika r doing to me these days😆

I know right this weeks been just uff... 🤪 they get hotter each time.
Originally posted by ..Ananya-kmh..

*in dreamworld* Soo beautifully you've written that I could actually imagine this happenning..I wish this scene actually occures :) Great Work! :D
😳thank you 🤗
and i think with Karan, all sorts of romance is possible, i mean with odhani i wouldve never thought that ShaNak would be such a hot couple! And I'm pretty damn sure that VriKa will go the same way!