VriKa OS - Just One Kiss...Please?

TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Helllooo. So this is my first piece soley on VriKa, and to be honest, I dont think I've captured the sweetness and innocence of VriKa. My humour kept on getting in the way 😆 but I hope you guys like it, I noticed that there arent many FF/SS/OS on VriKa, and I honestly do not knw why! They are so freakin adorable!
I loved yesterday's scene! I honestly think, that Karan is THE King of Indian Television Romance! Everything just seems so natural and effortless! Love it!
But anyhoo, here it is 😊

Just One Kiss...Please?

Dadaji definitely has bad timing, very bad timing. Just when Jeevika and I were about to have our first kiss, 'Viren!' Couldn't he hold himself for 10 more seconds? 10 more seconds! Is that too much to ask for? My first day as a married man and no-one can leave me alone with my wife. I seriously need to book a honeymoon for 6 months.

I turned round before leaving the bedroom and saw a beautiful Jeevika smirking, but still blushing at the same time from our nearness. I couldn't help but stare at her, everything about her was perfect. Her big expressive eyes, that told me everything. Her sweet voice that always melted me whenever she spoke. But her blush, whenever she blushed, it literally made my heart stop beating.

"I'll be back." I said, in a deep husky voice, and noticed the smirk on Jeevika's face replaced with shock. I smirked back, maybe that came out wrong, but I'm glad it did. Because it would mean Jeevika being on the lookout.

I was sitting with Maa-ji and Chachi-ji in the lounge, whilst Viren-ji, Dada-ji and Chacha-ji were busy with a case, well 2 out of the 3 were. Because I could feel someone's eyes on me, and I knew it was him. But instead of looking back, I chose to ignore him. He has to focus on his work, otherwise he'll get in trouble from Dada-ji, but Viren-ji wasn't getting the hint. I think he was still remembering our almost-kiss from the afternoon, because from the corner of my eyes I could still see the same look he had from before.

I heard the door open and saw the sweet Ramlal coming in with a dozen shopping bags, he looked as if he needed help so I went over to take a few bags of him.

"Jeevika beta, what are you doing? The other servants will help him. That's why we have hired them," Swamini-bua said. She wanted to sound sweet, but every time she spoke, it came out cold.

"No Bua-ji, its ok, I honestly don't mind." I replied, getting up and taking 4 bags of Ramlal. We both walked over to the kitchen whilst he told me what he had bought from the supermarket.

"Mam, thank you for helping me. I'll just go and pick up the remaining bags from the car." He rushed out; knowing that in 20 minutes was Dada-ji's tea time. I liked Dada-ji; he was sweet, caring, he had all the elements that a granddad should do. But he was definitely brutal, after watching his and Virat's encounter this morning, there was a sudden negative vibe in the room. I can't imagine what Virat had done to make Dada-ji talk to him in such a way, every time I see them two together, they would either ignore each other or be at each other's throats. Virat was lovely and amazing as devars came. I just hope that whatever there is or had happened between the two, they sort it out quick. Because their relationship has affected everyone else in the house; especially Viren-ji. He's stuck in the middle between his Dada-ji and his only brother.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I put the shopping bags up on the kitchen counter and started taking everything out, putting the items in a row for Ramlal to put away easily. I would've put them away myself, but today being my first day, and after the kheer fiasco, I don't think it's safe for me to be in the kitchen until I've learnt where everything is.

I started on the second bag and heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. I stopped, he did say 'I'll be back.' I waited for him to come but the footsteps had stopped, so I turned round slowly, my head already lowered from being shy, "aap...app yaha kya kare ho?" I said, in a low voice so no-one heard us.

"Er...Mam, I've just come to put the bags away." That was definitely not Viren-ji's voice, my head shot up to see who it was. Ramlal. I felt my cheeks going red and I immediately turned round so he wouldn't notice.

"Er...Acha, teek hai. Are there anymore bags or is this it?" I replied, the sentence came out too fast, showing that I was nervous. He replied that there were 2 more bags so he went back out to fetch them.

How dumb am I?! Viren-ji wouldn't come and...you know. He was obviously busy with the case, and why shouldn't he be, that's his job! Pagali.

I saw Ramlal leaving the kitchen and I called out to him, indicating for him to wait there so I can go to him.

"Dada-ji, give me 5 minutes please." I said, and running of before hearing him say anything.

"Er...acha, Ramlal, is Jeevika in there?" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. He nodded in reply and I felt a huge smile forming on my face.

"Good. Ok..urm, could you just quickly pop into the shops and get me...a...urm..." think dude think, something you desperately need right now.

Ramlal raised his eyebrows, waiting for the something that Sir needed.

"Apple."

"Apple?

"Yes, apples, please. Woh kehte hai ki...that you know, eating apples helps cure a stomach pain." I said matter-of-factly. We both knew I was lying, but whether he knew the truth behind my lie was another matter. But he nodded regardless and walked of, and I reassured him that Dada-ji will get his tea on time.

I leaned against the kitchen doorframe, watching my wife mumbling to herself and putting the food on the kitchen counter; she looked absolutely adorable. I glanced back one more time to make sure everyone else was occupied with their own business and I walked into the kitchen.

"Ramlal-ji, I hope there aren't anymore bags because there isn't enough room on the counter for me to put them away." What? After all the time we've spend together, one would think that she felt my presence behind her. But no, she thought it was Ramlal!

I tried to make space by pushing the food back against the wall, and I felt someone's chest leaning into my back. This...this definitely isn't Ramlal. Its him. My hair was lying on my right shoulder, leaving my left shoulder and the left side of my neck bare. I felt his head bending towards my left ear, his breath tickling the nape of my neck.

"You thought I was Ramlal? Maybe I shouldn't have sent him away then," he said in a low, deep husky voice. His breath sent shivers down my spine, this was the first time we had really gotten close. He put his right hand on the counter, blocking my way. "Looks like you need some help," he continued in the same voice. I didn't know what to say, I just shuffled my feet, realizing that I had nowhere to go and I was trapped between the counter and Viren-ji.

He moved his left arm forward, the left side of his body leaning harder into my back, causing me to use both of my hands to steady my balance by placing them on the counter. His hand started moving the food about on the counter. I didn't even notice when he was done, who would?! He was too close, not that I didn't like it. But here, in the kitchen..."Viren-ji...woh...hum, yaha..." I stammered in a quiet tone, my words not coming out right. I felt my heart beat a millions beat per minute.

"Well...I thought, maybe we could continue where we had left off from..." he started, turning me round. I lowered my head, avoiding his intense and piercing gaze. I felt his eyes scanning me from head to toe and I saw his feet take a step forward, coming closer.

I noticed Jeevika's breathing becoming more frequent, well, frequent was definitely not the right word for this situation. It was fast, so fast that it caused her chest to heave, which made my own heart stop. I lifted her chin up slowly, and made her look at me. A blush crept up on her face, and she was looking directly into my eyes now.

I snaked my right arm around her slim waist, slamming her against myself. Her hands ended up on my chest, and that had felt so right. She was so close that I could feel her breathes caressing my face. Unknowingly she was causing my body to erupt with a dozen of emotions. I raised my hand to touch her face, her soft skin electrifying the tips of my fingers. Her breath hitched when my hand made it's way down to her neck, removing the few strands of hair that were taking my place. Her neck felt hot, literally. She was blushing so much that her body temperature was rising. I moved my head towards her exposed neck, and ever so slowly, I placed a soft, tender kiss at her nape.

"Vir...Viren-ji," I said breathlessly. But he took no notice as he continued placing soft kisses on my neck. He pushed me against his body, and we were even closer. Which I thought wasn't even possible. We were so close that I could feel his chest rising in sync with his breathing.

I let a sigh and closed my eyes, knowing that here, in the kitchen, him kissing me, was completely wrong, but it felt so right. I tried to talk again, reason with him; "Viren-ji...ki..kitchen mein...please...koy dekh le ga." I whispered. I felt his lips stop and suddenly I felt heartbroken. I thought maybe he would've ignored me like before.

"Hmmm...I guess you're right." He said, sounding perfectly normal again. He seemed as if this hadn't affected him like it had me. I looked down, trying not to show my upset expression. "Just one more kiss...please?" I heard him whisper, I felt the butterflies fluttering all over again in my stomach. But instead of my neck, he lifted my chin, aiming for my lips. I hadn't kissed anyone before; actually, I had never been this close to anyone before. And his intense gaze, piercing my eyes was affecting my thinking. I forgot that we were in the kitchen, that everyone were just outside and anyone could be coming in any minute...but instead, I chose to focus on him.

I leaned in closer, and closed my eyes, waiting for that magical moment where both of our lips were going to meet.

"Jeevika beta! Where have you disappeared to?" Everyone in this house had terrible timing. First Dada-ji, and now Badi-ma. I felt Jeevika jerk in shock in my arms and she immediately pulled away, looking embarrassed.

"Ji...Ji Bua-ji. Coming." Jeevika shouted back, still breathing heavily, trying to recover from their close encounter. She turned round and walked towards the door, but before she walked out, she turned round, and said "I'll be back."

----------------------

Again, I feel this isnt really VriKa, so let me know how it was 😊

lots of love
 kal
Edited by TrueMuskaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
*in dreamworld* Soo beautifully you've written that I could actually imagine this happenning..I wish this scene actually occures :) Great Work! :D
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully Written!! i wud Love 2 Hav dese Kinda Stuffs😊 I LOVE VIRIKA MOMENTS,As Em An Ardent Fan Of VIRIKA😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome, you have beautifully described Viren & Jeevika. I think after watching the wonderful chemistry that they share during this week's episode, there will be more OS/FF flooding the forum. I really wonder how Viren's expression would be when Jeevika said she will be back. 
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Omg this was amazing I also fell in love with the two just one look. Especially after the kheer incident it was like this guy is so mine. It was like his expressions that held me tight. Then jeevikas upset face as she found out he lied just to
Make her stay
Out of trouble I'm literally in love with them virika and virmaan

And the way you described them and thei feelings I'm in love love u for thisEdited by Brklyn_gal - 12 years ago
sofiya05 thumbnail
Hey,

Awww I love it- and I don't think it's completely out of character either, especially from today's episode :) I think my favourite bit is when Jeevika says "I'll be back!"

Sofi
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...absolutely loved..it!!!

plzz do write more...i also love ur SS...on Vadhera boyzz...plzzz do write more :)))
Kajol20 thumbnail
Hhhaaayyyeee. 😊 Anytime you write I always get excited thinking, "Yay! She wrote!". I am always smiling when I read your work. You are a awesome writer!

Hugs and lots of sisterly love,
Kajol
puneetksingh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was one of the best OS's I have read on Virika so far!! Please do more :)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank god i found an os on em
Loved it
Do write more