Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Shows that hyped & crashed in 2011 -DP (Page 3)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Welcome to IF and to the DP Forum, Monu786.  I have no idea how the TRP system works.  And yeah, Kastur is trying to keep everyone happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monu786

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu786

Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain to me about this whole TRP system? and how it works? 

TRP is calculated only in India. It shows the percentage of people watching the show. I hope you got it. BTW welcome to IF and DP forums. Big smile

monu786

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu786

And I think this show has a lot of potential, people just need to give it a little bit more time. 

LOL and i think Kastur is just trying to keep everyone happy, she's not taking Baapji's side and she's also not arguing with Mohan or anything, so she's neutral and i guess just hopes Mohan thinks through his decisions a bit more before concluding on things so fast. 

Yep. Now I'm cooled down. So I'm pretty much not angry on Kastur. Her mentality thinks that elders are always right because her family is far different from the Galas. I just hope she understands soon.
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Bidz this is where i disagree ... remember the initial epi when there was a conflict between pardeep and his father? She had made her father understand pardeep's POV didn't she, even when pardeep was some what at fault ... so why she did not think elders are right back then blindly like she is made to do now? And pardeep and her father tou she knew inside out since she grew up in that house, here she takes baapji's side even without bothering to know the history of the two ... she does not even know baapji never wanted mohan to go abroad and on every single issue she sides with baapji

But kher CVs janien unka kaam Sleepy

Edited by Soaps1 - 17 December 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahaniTeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Nads just told my views...
widout just simply comparing both d sides kastur blindly concludes wid baapji being d right 1 only bcos he is 70 yrs old nd MOHAN is 22 yras oldOuch??...
she doesn't even bother 2 dig out MOHAN's history as she tries wid reens nd all oders..Sleepy!!!
D CVs just made her a doll who listens 2 baa's instructions nd follow baapji rules nd want MOHAN 2 do dat even...Sleepy!!
d show still holds bcos d audience wants 2 c wat will actually happen in MOHAN's life nxt??
but as soon as KASTUR makes MOHAN even undrstand dat baapji was right nd MOHAN even all goes like dat, d show will b ended 4 many of us..Sleepy!!
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for making me remember the old episodes, Nads. I kinda forgot them. Dead

BTW my condition sometimes is like --

ConfusedDeadSleepyOuch
Dead
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Sorry bidz but i was away so only watched now ... mujhe bhi tou apna gham aka baapji-kastur alliance kisi sey bantna hey ErmmLOL

TeAmo_Messi

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Main hoon naa LOL

BTW belated Happy Prem Returns' 3rd Anniversary Hug Wink

Soaps1

Go to top