Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This Kastur we are shown now, working with Mohan for a better India. ðŸ¤£  
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: likarsh

This Kastur we are shown now, working with Mohan for a better India. ðŸ¤£  

Kastur better not work for anything and go please baapji ... india jaisa hey waisa hi chaley ga but not kastur making better india 🤢 because if she will make better india she will again do it to please baapji not anything else 🤢😆

As for DP many things went wrong, promoting it as a show based on gandhi ji's story and then having no reference or similarity any where was first step and then first 3 weeks were a disaster and disasters have just gone on and on but its useless to cry over split milk

Wish HC and rest of the cast all the best.
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing...
Feeling sad now...
monu786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain to me about this whole TRP system? and how it works? 
monu786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And I think this show has a lot of potential, people just need to give it a little bit more time. 

LOL and i think Kastur is just trying to keep everyone happy, she's not taking Baapji's side and she's also not arguing with Mohan or anything, so she's neutral and i guess just hopes Mohan thinks through his decisions a bit more before concluding on things so fast. 

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to IF and to the DP Forum, Monu786.  I have no idea how the TRP system works.  And yeah, Kastur is trying to keep everyone happy.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monu786

Hi, I was wondering if someone could explain to me about this whole TRP system? and how it works? 

TRP is calculated only in India. It shows the percentage of people watching the show. I hope you got it. BTW welcome to IF and DP forums. 😃
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monu786

And I think this show has a lot of potential, people just need to give it a little bit more time. 

LOL and i think Kastur is just trying to keep everyone happy, she's not taking Baapji's side and she's also not arguing with Mohan or anything, so she's neutral and i guess just hopes Mohan thinks through his decisions a bit more before concluding on things so fast. 

Yep. Now I'm cooled down. So I'm pretty much not angry on Kastur. Her mentality thinks that elders are always right because her family is far different from the Galas. I just hope she understands soon.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bidz this is where i disagree ... remember the initial epi when there was a conflict between pardeep and his father? She had made her father understand pardeep's POV didn't she, even when pardeep was some what at fault ... so why she did not think elders are right back then blindly like she is made to do now? And pardeep and her father tou she knew inside out since she grew up in that house, here she takes baapji's side even without bothering to know the history of the two ... she does not even know baapji never wanted mohan to go abroad and on every single issue she sides with baapji

But kher CVs janien unka kaam 🥱
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Nads just told my views...
widout just simply comparing both d sides kastur blindly concludes wid baapji being d right 1 only bcos he is 70 yrs old nd MOHAN is 22 yras old??...
she doesn't even bother 2 dig out MOHAN's history as she tries wid reens nd all oders..🥱!!!
D CVs just made her a doll who listens 2 baa's instructions nd follow baapji rules nd want MOHAN 2 do dat even...🥱!!
d show still holds bcos d audience wants 2 c wat will actually happen in MOHAN's life nxt??
but as soon as KASTUR makes MOHAN even undrstand dat baapji was right nd MOHAN even all goes like dat, d show will b ended 4 many of us..🥱!!