Shows that hyped & crashed in 2011 -DP

Posted: 12 years ago
Shows that hyped & crashed in 2011
Every year has there's some ups and downs and so does the television world. While some shows unexpectedly zoom higher and higher, some never take off. But then there are those shows who are hyped but don't deliver at the TRP charts. Here's a look at the ones that looked promising but didn't work.
Showing 6 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Dharampatni
This show was hailed as the comeback of Harshad Chopra and said to be inspired by the Mahatma Gandhi's life but the latter part turned out to be a rumour. The initial episodes with Harshad Chopra and Asiya Kazi were endearing but the newness wore off soon turning it into a saas-bahu drama.
I hope Almighty helps the show in getting the TRPs 😒 Ek bar Mohur love story shuru ho jaye phir I'm sure that it will gain a lot of popularity HarshAsi have a sizzling chemistry 😍
Ye lo! Yehi ek kasar baki rehegae thi, ye vi pura hoga ya. ! They wrote exactly wat hapend wid DP. Uff! Everyday new thngs r gving signal of the closer of show.
Originally posted by luv.Harshiti

Ye lo! Yehi ek kasar baki rehegae thi, ye vi pura hoga ya. ! They wrote exactly wat hapend wid DP. Uff! Everyday new thngs r gving signal of the closer of show.

Sanju, we should stay positive. TRP rating is not in our hands. All we can do is praying. Hopefully all will be good with the show and Harshad. 😊
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

<font size="2">Sanju, we should stay positive. TRP rating is not in our hands. All we can do is praying. Hopefully all will be good with the show and Harshad. 😊</font>
hope so dear, as you said trp is'nt in our hand nd we cn only pray. Bt jiske hath me ye sab hai, they r bg in making show boring nd gving chanel reason 2 close it. M unable 2 thnk positive after the track going on rite nw?

DP can be saved  by showing more of MOHUR than other family drama.  If imagine want to lauch that pathetic veena ka swayanwer  than they  can show it from 10 to 11 as  baba aisa var...  and haar jeet  r so boring  where as Dp has so much to show.

DP has a great cast with a superb potential. Anyways, I'm always positive. Hope for the best. God bless the show, the leads and the entire team 😳
i agree wid sanju nd prime..
but bidz is also right dat guys we shud stay +ve nd pray dat d CVs gain sense soon..
they nvr concentrated on MOHUR, if they do it nw alsoo d show wil rise in ratings..
MOHUR is so eternal dat even wid sum few of dere effortless romance stole our hearts,  but CVs don know y r trying our patience..
DP is d most popular show of imagine in all d websites but is not in TRPs, soo guys d only prob is dat they shud either kill baapji in d show or either stop showing kastur goin ga ga ovr baapji...

They should focus on both the leads. Kastur still has not found out about the degree and the debt . Already they are thinking of  shutting it down. 
the show overall needs to work on moving its track faster :( and yea they need to focus on kastur and mohan's relationship and then when their in love then they should focus on them working together to make a better India :D