Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

OMG Kirti, I thought the same thing...I think Dev is rich and Maan is some mechanic and Geet parents are against marrying Maan

We think so much alike, we should be friends ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and maan becoming RICH in a single song...and comes to take revenge on geet ...or to get back geet...so he destroys dev...but geet will be in lub with her hubby and will fight for him with maan๐Ÿ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx Thush, I will be on look out for my very own Dev...BTW, what's his full name? 

I Think his Full name Dev Singh Khurana..But did u notice there is another girl call Naitara is with him..its something fishy..is her devs Sister ๐Ÿค”

And riya dont worry after u grwo u will get a Hubby like ur Jiju ๐Ÿ˜†
LuvScooby thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

yes we should, i am in usa now, and where are you??

i cant wait for monday for this show to start, i hope we get some juicy news from sbs or sbb 

I'm in US as well...what a coincedence.

I can't wait for monday...I'm going to lunch as well, talk to you soon.

Let's discuss this show on monday ๐Ÿ˜ณ

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arre naughty buddies :-)
riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Thush--

I Think his Full name Dev Singh Khurana..But did u notice there is another girl call Naitara is with him..its something fishy..is her devs Sister ๐Ÿค”

And riya dont worry after u grwo u will get a Hubby like ur Jiju ๐Ÿ˜†

seems like maan's lub...may be wife too...
but i thinks she doesn't like dev ...so may be she and maan r in a mission to destroy dev...coz both maan and niantara's looks are rude and arrogant...a bit scary too๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Really, u think so, I can find my very own Sweeet, Lovely, Caring Dev?  Awww, shuks, u made me so happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BTW, since I'm a new member here, let me introduce myself...I'm Pinku and you are?

hey pinku its pooja
sryy yaar thodi dher hogayi๐Ÿ˜ณ
uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks  a ton for the wonderful thread. ๐Ÿค—
I REQUEST U TO POST ALL SBS,SBB,E24 SEGMENTS IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER ALONG WITH EPISODES PLZZZ PRETTY PLZZZ๐Ÿ˜Š
KYA YE THREAD HAMESHA FIRST PAGE ME RAHENGE .
Edited by uvsss - 12 years ago
uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm i dunno about the male leads but looking great though .the guy with specs looks cute but the one in black is sooo hot  . i like his rugged  look {stuble}๐Ÿ˜ณ
maine  is heroin ko kahi dekha tha ...ahhh yad aya i have seen her on a hording she acted as a model for famous shopping mals in andhra pradesh . i like her figure she looks sooo gorgeous in sarees. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
guys iam biggest fan of drashtis figure even before the show.she looks so preety on the hordings

Edited by uvsss - 12 years ago
LuvScooby thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetian

HUH guys ????

Oh Geetian...its a new show starting on Star One called Geet, we are discussing the new show ๐Ÿ˜†

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well iam liking d guy wid sword whose fav phrase is oyeee๐Ÿ˜†...he looks ruff tuff kinda man๐Ÿ˜ฒ