rahul vaidya in kuwait

Posted: 18 years ago
News -- Kuwait: Indian Idol Fame Rahul Vaidya to Feature in 'Indian Day' Event

Daijiworld News Network - Kuwait [Wilson Saldanha]

Kuwait, Mar 28: The final countdown begins for the most awaited entertainment programme - " INDIA DAY " to be held on firday,31 March 2006 at the Doha Entertainment City From 10.00 am onwards.

This whole day programme is held to bring together the Indian Community for a day full of fun and frolic with some of the lastest new rides at Entertainment City and promises a surprise package for the forthcoming event.

The star attraction will be Rahul Vaidya of Indian Idol 2005 fame and Indi-Pop star Sukhdev Singh who will perform for the second time by a popular demand. The event will also feature for thw first time a well know mimicry artist from India.

The event will be a fulldays entertainment with group dance, competitons , stalls serving a variety of Indian delicacies with lots of promotions, handucraft stalls and many more surprises. There will be Gifts for all people of every age.

For Futher details conact:
Hilary Mathias 9636206 /
4879455 / 4879545

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~NehaKakkarLuv~ thumbnail
Thant's soo kool...i was orn in kuwait...n i went for india day and met sukhbir and kk...but i wanna meet rahul n amey and karu n neha!
Amryn thumbnail
Wowwwwwwwwww tats gr8! I stay in kuwait middleast. Actually kuwaitis usually dont brin stars in kuwait en ne stage performances. but they do bring them in entertainment city couple of yrs ago shaan en sum others came here. but yyyy not sweetipie Abhijeet Sawant????? he went 2dubai last week he cud cum here in kuwait😭Edited by Amryn - 18 years ago
~NehaKakkarLuv~ thumbnail
i dunno...i was so happy that i got to see sukhbir sing,kk,and others
sonaahana thumbnail
WHY DONT I LIVE THERE!?!?!!?!?UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amryn thumbnail
Ahana well u shud be happy Abhijeet sawant came 2ur place uk 2times en he will cum on july. en here onli rahul en others cumin but not sweetipie Abhi 😭
so u shud be happy y dont umeet Abhi there I hope this time on july u meet dont miss this gr8 opportunity. en kuwait dosent bring celebs often since its india day stars r cumin tats also not in a stadium in anentertainment city my fav place where there r several rides but its too crowded neone can go at front by pushin each other which is unfair.
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
oh wow i hope he rocks thereeeeeeeeeee 😃
breathing_irony thumbnail
i stay in kuwait but i couldnt go to the concert coz of my stupid house fair in skool!!!

sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
ppl in kuwait lucky u ..........
breathing_irony thumbnail
im feeling so pissed off---i could've gone but for tht stupid hosue fair even though the aucoustics in kuwait suck, i still wouldnt lik to miss a chance to meet rahul v!!! 😡 😭