CV's say -Don't cry over spilt milk! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=Shahu]Arnav: Why is she here? Please go away. I need to go back and console La. Its shocking to know that I've hurt her. I never noticed that she was SO much in love with me. And, what is wrong with your hair, Khushi? You're looking weird.

Khushi: Why didn't he stare at me without blinking?

Barun Sobti can give a full on Rabba Ve, magical scene in one second with just his eyes alone!! that too with no BG music! The guy is THAT good!!!
Why he is reduced to THIS is beyond me!
[/QUOTE]
LOL...But thts the exact feel i got frm their expressions. If not an eye lock then atleast they cud hav played the famous SAD rabba ve in the background...just to maintain the consistency of their relationship.
I think that ASR is over caring LA, I don't like that...Kushi and Arnav scenes are lost for past 2 days...😭😭
Come on... give the guy a break! He broke up with La the day before their engagement was to happen! He FINALLY realized that he was being totally un-fair to La by leading her on in this way!

So I didnt expect any Rabba Veying with Khushi! He is now trying to "over compensate" for all the neglect of La, by at least being supportive during this rough patch before she leaves! That is what I would have EXPECTED of him! If he acted all "Blase" after the way he has carried on all this time, then what was the point of being honest in the 1st place?

This ASR is a changing man! We can see that! He is trying to recetify the mistakes he has made! He has started by being honest with La and now being supportive of her!

He also was too pre-occupied to eye lock and Rabba ve with Khushi! BUT he did have a sad expression on his face! He felt like a fraud when she was congrtulating him, coz he KNOWS he just called off his engagment and here Khushi is giving him a gift for it! He probably also felt some sadness as he KNOWS that he has bought all this on! If he had been honest in the 1st place, maybe Khushi would not be engaged to someone else??

If he was "Rabbe veying" in the middle of all this, I will think he is a totally "in-sensitive" jerk and the forum will NOT hesitate in calling him thus!

We can always reply on "Mitrashakti" to point out his flaws! 🤣

But agree they should have played "Sad Rabbe ve" as she was leaving and he was looking at her from behind! Would have "tied in" this moment with their other Sad rabba ve's!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
I just hope Khushi's dance may wake up Arnav...and his feelings towards Khushi...
Arnav bitwa wake up...your love is here
How tiring is it to watch a 20 mins epi for just this one screen shot shy?? so i saw only this pic from the forum.. better skip the episode..  :( :( these days mondays and fridays are very tiring than ever before.. damn!!!!
Originally posted by zaniax

[QUOTE=Shahu]Arnav: Why is she here? Please go away. I need to go back and console La. Its shocking to know that I've hurt her. I never noticed that she was SO much in love with me. And, what is wrong with your hair, Khushi? You're looking weird.

Khushi: Why didn't he stare at me without blinking?

Barun Sobti can give a full on Rabba Ve, magical scene in one second with just his eyes alone!! that too with no BG music! The guy is THAT good!!!
Why he is reduced to THIS is beyond me!
LOL...But thts the exact feel i got frm their expressions. If not an eye lock then atleast they cud hav played the famous SAD rabba ve in the background...just to maintain the consistency of their relationship.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!
Anything would have been better than the confused look on ASR's face!

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Come on... give the guy a break! He broke up with La the day before their engagement was to happen! He FINALLY realized that he was being totally un-fair to La by leading her on in this way!

So I didnt expect any Rabba Veying with Khushi! He is now trying to "over compensate" for all the neglect of La, by at least being supportive during this rough patch before she leaves! That is what I would have EXPECTED of him! If he acted all "Blase" after the way he has carried on all this time, then what was the point of being honest in the 1st place?

This ASR is a changing man! We can see that! He is trying to recetify the mistakes he has made! He has started by being honest with La and now being supportive of her!

He also was too pre-occupied to eye lock and Rabba ve with Khushi! BUT he did have a sad expression on his face! He felt like a fraud when she was congrtulating him, coz he KNOWS he just called off his engagment and here Khushi is giving him a gift for it! He probably also felt some sadness as he KNOWS that he has bought all this on! If he had been honest in the 1st place, maybe Khushi would not be engaged to someone else??

If he was "Rabbe veying" in the middle of all this, I will think he is a totally "in-sensitive" jerk and the forum will NOT hesitate in calling him thus!

But agree they should have played "Sad Rabbe ve" as she was leaving and he was looking at her from behind! Would have "tied in" this moment with their other Sad rabba ve's!

Do you know where my problem lies? In ASR's eyes.

Have you not noticed the light that comes into his eyes when he looks at Khushi? Doesn't matter what she is wearing and how her hair looks like (although, OPEN hair has always been a BIG deal to ASR!). His eyes goes soft. Even in his most cruelest moments, in the most saddest of days, in the most trying of times, his eyes, when on Khushi, has magic in them. It sparkles of something.

Last night, his eyes were blank.

Now, he was preoccupied, sure, it was an inappropriate time for a Rabba Ve, sure, he was not in a frame of mind to look her over, sure! But THE magic shouldn't have gone missing.

It hurts, Darcy. To see my beloved ASR reduced to a bumbling buffoon full of runaway sorrys.

I love the REAL ASR. Rude, arrogant, cruel, mad at the world. The arrogant bas***d who does whatever he wants and to hell with everyone else!! THAT ASR is my man. I love the bad boy in him. HE is the one I want. HE is the one I miss now.

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

True, agree with you that he was not in the mood. But  they could have shown at least a few more Arhi interactions to make the viewers happy. It was a Friday after all, and we were waiting so expectantly.  Like she bumping on to him while walking unmindfully, and tripping, and he holding her, and looking at her eyes with a lot of pain and expression?  Because he is in pain right now and who else can give him emotional support than Khushi, as his sis Anjali is a brainless and selfish woman.  Actually they have dragged the Lavanya thing so much that people have lost their sympathy for La.  La is so totally devoid of common sense. She is hanging out in a man's house who does not show her the least interest or respect.   So for the last 2 days to see him so concerned about La is not helping us. Had this apology happened earlier, right after Diwali, it would have made sense.  Instead we saw him announcing his engagement to La.  If the CVs don't show some romantic ARhi moments in the coming weeks, this story will crumble and fall.
Originally posted by trinaroy

True, agree with you that he was not in the mood. But  they could have shown at least a few more Arhi interactions to make the viewers happy. It was a Friday after all, and we were waiting so expectantly.  Like she bumping on to him while walking unmindfully, and tripping, and he holding her, and looking at her eyes with a lot of pain and expression?  Because he is in pain right now and who else can give him emotional support than Khushi, as his sis Anjali is a brainless and selfish woman.  Actually they have dragged the Lavanya thing so much that people have lost their sympathy for La.  La is so totally devoid of common sense. She is hanging out in a man's house who does not show her the least interest or respect.   So for the last 2 days to see him so concerned about La is not helping us. Had this apology happened earlier, right after Diwali, it would have made sense.  Instead we saw him announcing his engagement to La.  If the CVs don't show some romantic ARhi moments in the coming weeks, this story will crumble and fall.
U totally nailed it wth this comment. 1000% AGREE.👍🏼
How i wish u could join the CV's 😊
This is not what I call an Arhi scene - An Arhi scene is what we have seen in the past - it has always been magical...Unfortunately this scene is NOT what I call an Arhi scene...! You can do better than that CVs...!! Time to step it up...!