Users

Frequent Posters

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Fafu77

yeah your right sometimes i dont understand koki
she is to nosy

When people like the prev bad rashi r around its good to be nosy her nosy concern with ahem and gopi for the moment she is ailing so was it because she was not feeling well so then she could say ahem i told u it is too early to bring gopi home before that did ahem scold my gopi waoo my gopi waoo
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh, just a clarification. I absolutely LOVE kokila. It is such a well-written character and rupal Patel has done an outstanding job playing this role. Honestly, I don't think any of the MIL characters on any other channel or show are this nicely written.

Kokila's character is so objective and always impartial. And I love the fact that the writers don't forget this fact. Most other shows have MIL characters starting as a positive or negative and then taking a 180 degree turn for some reason.

Kokila's character has always been consistent. And I LOVE that.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

Oh, just a clarification. I absolutely LOVE kokila. It is such a well-written character and rupal Patel has done an outstanding job playing this role. Honestly, I don't think any of the MIL characters on any other channel or show are this nicely written.

Kokila's character is so objective and always impartial. And I love the fact that the writers don't forget this fact. Most other shows have MIL characters starting as a positive or negative and then taking a 180 degree turn for some reason.

Kokila's character has always been consistent. And I LOVE that.

you said that very beautifully😳 I totally agree with you all the way!!!