Kokila is such a mixed bag

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hahaha...I'm laughing when writing this.

This woman surprises and shocks me everytime. So, in the precap for next Monday's episode, they show kokila not very pleased that Aham got late because he was playing ludo with Gopi late last night.

LOL, I mean whats wrong in that. Its late one morning. It could be so hard sometimes to be around Koki the entire day. Kokila means well and is nice deep down, but it is hard to understand her sometimes.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

hahaha...I'm laughing when writing this.

This woman surprises and shocks me everytime. So, in the precap for next Monday's episode, they show kokila not very pleased that Aham got late because he was playing ludo with Gopi late last night.

LOL, I mean whats wrong in that. Its late one morning. It could be so hard sometimes to be around Koki the entire day. Kokila means well and is nice deep down, but it is hard to understand her sometimes.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

No its no surprise Even the father of Ahem or the whole house of Ahem would have said the same thing Ahem and late Ahem and ludo Ahem doesnt even play video games on his lap top he is playing ludo and on top of it is late it is shocking😲
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand why he tells his mother everything and I don't understand why she needs to know everything. He's late one day! Big deal...itne saalo se toh time par jaata tha office...πŸ˜• She doesn't cut him any slack. 
pearlali thumbnail
Originally posted by: RachP

I don't understand why he tells his mother everything and I don't understand why she needs to know everything. He's late one day! Big deal...itne saalo se toh time par jaata tha office...πŸ˜• She doesn't cut him any slack. 

Wll guys its because Gopi is not there to wake him up Ahemjee its 7:00 u have a meeting at 8:00 remmber😊
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Remember, Kokila should know everything about Modi Bhavan. πŸ˜†

Even bosses in real life don't micro manage to such an extent as kokila does. However, that is what makes up for funny and interesting plots in SNS.

Think about this. If Kokila wasn't such a micro-manager, SNS wouldn't even be half as interesting as it is NOW.

Kokila can micro manage as much as she wants as long as she doesn't balst Gopi for Aham getting late and not paying attention to his work. LOL.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i agree ...ahem tells his mom everything...he could have made up an excuse ...but no..he had to drag gopis name...gopi i think looked guilty and worried...it is just a simple thing ...but cos of koki,it will look like they did something wrong...
pearlali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

Remember, Kokila should know everything about Modi Bhavan. πŸ˜†

Even bosses in real life don't micro manage to such an extent as kokila does. However, that is what makes up for funny and interesting plots in SNS.

Think about this. If Kokila wasn't such a micro-manager, SNS wouldn't even be half as interesting as it is NOW.

Kokila can micro manage as much as she wants as long as she doesn't balst Gopi for Aham getting late and not paying attention to his work. LOL.

Well this wont be the 1st time Koki blasted Gopi if she praises her she also as always scolded her and always tells Haithal mota bhabi aap ko apni wahoo ko kuch nhee kehti par mein... Koki is rght telling the diff of right and wrong is a mothers job as koki always says she has even scolded her Kinjal and Ahem at many places but where she defnes the line of wrng only there
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh please of cause koki would be shocked about ahem being late for an important meeting. He has been the workerholic of the family always. Also koki has warned ahem just the day before to take his work seriously and now he is making such a big mistake.

Agreed that ahem didn't have to tell Koki the truth about what got him late but I quite like it. There was no real reason for him to lie about it either and should Koki had found out that he lied to her hell would have broke loose.

Koki is always been fair and as long as you do everything right or at least don't make to many careless mistake she will be firendly towards you. She is just like a mother is.

By the way I am a huge koki fan and will defend her always πŸ˜† a part form her treatment of parag because that doesn't feel right to me especially today. But nobody is perfect
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
in the precap when ahem said he got late...

first she was shocked😲 as if he murdered someone... and said "late aur tum"
and then there was concern... she asked if everything is alright...and ahem started telling they were playing ludo and slept late... then there was this confusedπŸ˜• expression on her face... ahem u gotta be kidding she showed all 3 expressions in 30 seconds...

btw i love her expressions... and trust me i don't see anger in her face...

Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
yeah your right sometimes i dont understand koki
she is to nosy