Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Wow..Sandhya Caught to Minaxi (Page 2)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Amazing episode and Sandhya's effort in bringing the truth out and at the same time praying that her doubt on Meena be wrong was appreciable.
Vikram Angry

Sandhya was led to believe through her flashbacks that only Meenakshi is coming out as the culprit. But what about Vikram ? She is not remembering that Vikram was also nodding his head to Agarwal story being told by Meena. And then when sarees are delivered, how come Vikram, if innocent will not know the delivery of sarees when he visited Agarwal to return money as per the plan they told everyone earlier in the morning.

Sandhya is not turning her head to Vikram... But then that is the creatives blooper ..as they want Bhabho to throw Meena out so that she places sec 498 FIR against Bhabho for Dowry demand torture. mere kaan to baj nahin rahe the and I did hear the word dahej in the show today. Vikram is staying back as per the SBS segment show today.

I will be okay if they show us Vikram regretting his cheating and then Bhabho throwing only Meena out. But still Meena is not going to be offended ????? and charges only Bhabho ???? unbelievable!!!!. In such cases, the entire family of the boy's is chargesheeted.  No one is left...You can read Chahat KHanna's news that came out yesterday. In Saathiya Saath Nibhana, they showed Raashi filing against all the family members. Now that is true account.

My family was subjected to the farcical and draconian IPC sec 498 law. My sister-in-law did that to us. Getting bail is very difficult. And since the lawyers, police, judge everyone knows the daughter-in-law is there out for financial settlement through this blackmail, the pertrified seedhe saade sharief mentality turns itself so much into the prey against the predators of policemen, lawyers and deal-makers. Everyone is out there to pocket something out of the ignominy being subjected to the boy's family. Sometimes funny thing is you are getting ready for bail, but there tends to be a stalemate situation with police not yet chargesheeting with the court. So one is stuck in the abyss not knowing what to do...to go out or not go out. and when you will be arrested...

Its stupid law and thank god...nowadays there is so much awareness that they are showing these acts on the televison. Atleast mother-in-laws know to be careful with daughter in laws. It is breaking up the joint family. Nowadays, not many mother-in-laws want to keep daughter-in-laws with them after marriage..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691arshi_karishb2011

_Mannat_ IF-Dazzler
_Mannat_
_Mannat_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Rightt!! I was soo happy...now it proves that Sandhya really wants to becuma an officerr! Amzingg postt! Luvingg dis show now...

arshi_karishb2011-Deepali-

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
@shridevigaddam:  agree and that is so sad.

When I saw the SBS segment, the first thought that came to my mind is how are the CVs going to prove Bhabho's innocence as I know that dowry case is very critical and favors the DILs most.

Regarding Sandhya's suspicion focused only on Meena and not Vikram, I am surprised why Sandy did not think of that but since she is still in the process of getting her suspicion proved, should wait and watch next week's episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0arshi_karish

Lins_Love Goldie
Lins_Love
Lins_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Such an innovative show Clap and sandya wow girl you are truly an IPS material Wink Thumbs Up

arshi_karishb2011-Deepali-

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

@shridevigaddam:  agree and that is so sad.

When I saw the SBS segment, the first thought that came to my mind is how are the CVs going to prove Bhabho's innocence as I know that dowry case is very critical and favors the DILs most.

Regarding Sandhya's suspicion focused only on Meena and not Vikram, I am surprised why Sandy did not think of that but since she is still in the process of getting her suspicion proved, should wait and watch next week's episodes.

thank you b2011. 
Yes, they threw out all that ash etc with no FIR from the "setting up fire" kaand. actually a good time for Bhabho to realize that she should not have stopped Vikram and Mohit from going to police station and extra dimaag lagaane wala kaam for Sandhya to get Bhabho out.  Hope Sandhya remembers that Preeti's (her friend) husband is a lawyer.
God it was pity to see Suraj broken down in that arrest scene.

Btw, may I know your name ? I am Shridevi.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 16 December 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karishb2011

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I am Bharathi.  Yes, Preethi's husband is a lawyer and they may take his help.  It is quite interesting to know how and what will Sandhya do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Passed by Indian Parliament in 1983, Indian Penal
Code 498A, is a criminal law (not a civil law)
which is defined as follows, "Whoever, being the husband or the relative of the husband of a woman, subjects such woman to cruelty shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine. The offence is Cognizable, non-compoundable and non-bailable. Please read the Act 46 of 1983 to understand 498a better. How are you at risk and why it is dangerous for
the society? Your wife/daughter-in-law who's demands are
not met can make a written false complaint of
dowry harassment to a nearby police station. The
husband, his old parents and relatives are
immediately arrested without sufficient
investigation and put behind bars on a non- bailable terms. Even if the complaint is false, you shall be presumed guilty until you prove that you
are innocent. 498a can only be invoked by wife/daughter-in-
law or her relative. Most cases where Sec 498A is
invoked turn out to be false (as repeatedly
accepted by High Courts and Supreme Court in
India) as they are mere blackmail attempts by the
wife (or her close relatives) when faced with a strained marriage. In most cases 498a complaint
is followed by the demand of huge amount of
money (extortion) to settle the case out of the
court. This section is non-bailable(you have to appear in court and get bail from the judge), non-
compoundable (complaint can't be withdrawn)
and cognizable (register and investigate the
complaint, although in practice most of the time
arrest happens before investigation). There have been countless instances where, without any
investigation, the police has arrested elderly
parents, unmarried sisters, pregnant sister-in-
laws and even 3 year old children. In these cases
unsuspecting family of husband has to go
through a lot of mental torture and harassment by the corrupt Indian legal system. A typical case
goes on for years (5-7 years is typical) and the
conviction rate is about 2% only. Some accused
parents, sisters and even husbands have
committed suicide after time in jail.

I googled this topic after reading Shridevi's post and was shocked...I agree...it clearly states that the entire family would be arrested...God knows what will unfold next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

Go to top