TOP FIVE:Dialogues ASR tells Shyam on truth expose - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

4#:WHAT THE HELL? 😲 Iska matlab CV's made me jealous of someone like you? 😲🤔 Tumse behtar main HariPrakash se jalan karta. 🤔

2#: Thank god, this means my di will no longer have to keep vrats and pujas anymore...more excuses to avoid KKG and be angry young man! 😍😆

hahah i absolutely loved these two!!!

HP jealousy track would be so funny!!! omg Cvs should totally do that humor hahah!!!

hershi
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

thanks a lot for appreciating my previous post..😳 especially JennyAvni 😳okay, trying my luck and rotten humor again...😆😳

Top Five: Dialogues Arnav will tell Shyam when truth is exposed

5#:'Kutte...kameene...tumne meri khushiji ko pareshaan kiya...waise ek minute, how did you become her friend before I did? 😲😡

4#:WHAT THE HELL? 😲 Iska matlab CV's made me jealous of someone like you? 😲🤔 Tumse behtar main HariPrakash se jalan karta. 🤔

3#: 'Hmph..I always knew something was wrong with you...after all I am the only workaholic in the Raizada household..' 🤣

2#: Thank god, this means my di will no longer have to keep vrats and pujas anymore...more excuses to avoid KKG and be angry young man! 😍😆

1#: *Punches Shyam in the face* *Kicks Shyam in the stomach* Khushi:'Arnavji, aap kya kar rahe hai? Maar daalenge kya' 😲 'Haan Khushi main use maar daaloonga!' Khushi touches Arnav's shoulder, and once again 'Rabba Ve...oohhh..Rabba Ve'...😍 🤣

no offence meant to anyone. 😳
please press 'like button' if you liked my post! 😳

megz. 😳

will u plz translate hindi into english? i'm not strong in hindi due to my deafness... 😊