Bigg Boss Season 5

MAHEK talking about SURPRISE in twitter - CONFIRM - Page 5

chutiappa.gowda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe PK LELE and TANYA is same.Has excellent multi tasking qualities.I think this person has atleast 10-15 fake ids here.Useless

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

its not even Mahek in the video!! you have nothing to say so you make up lies? 

just ignore that psycho dude.. hes nothing but a DUMB SUSPICIOUS FREAK ...
 p
This content was originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

mahek ka pahela pyaar.

lol ur funny dear πŸ˜† i seriously pity on u... πŸ˜• poor u guy... 
-Moderator- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanya91.

Didn't heard such vocabulary after grade 3  πŸ˜†

And how would you know what happens after grade 3 πŸ˜‰

@ bold

Fix that and they will allow you to go in grade 4. πŸ˜†

On serious note, lets talk about topic and not get into personal attacks. It is not right to spam the forum with anti-remarks against just one housemate knowing that it may instigate a fan-base. Lets have a healthy debate if you claim you are a unbiased poster.

After reading your last topic about "sunny-amar", I thought you were going on right track with making meaningful posts. But again Mehak obsession today

oye Penti , Don't get personal. After getting banned i will be back and my name must be Piddi-girl.

oye listen whtever r u he or she πŸ˜• really confusing or Laxmi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† first u behave urself and everyone knows here who becomes personal all the time... got it..
chutiappa.gowda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No one asked for your freaking explanation tanya.Neither am i interested to investigate anything about you.Your words are loud enough for everyone to understand who you are.

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mahek--blog update-----------Well as for my surprise. I can't reveal it yet. But it does have something to do with Bigg Boss. Would it be any fun to tell you guys everything in one go? LOL. Life is short and not everyone get the chances that I have. I am feeling very happy to have so many loving supporters and all the love you guys showing me. I am tremendously overjoyed for all the response I have gotten after Bigg Boss. I feel very lucky. Thank You All. You guys rock my world. And remember me in your prayers, God is great and your prayers are the reason I have come this far.
This content was originally posted by: tanya91.

Look who is talking... πŸ˜†  the biggest personal attacker, the petty instigator who got 4 warnings only bcoz of personally attacking me ... πŸ˜†
and once again... STOP taking your ID too seriously, lets the concerned DT do their job πŸ˜‰

well everyone knows here who is doing wht... πŸ€’ Tanya atleast u should not do this..

darling Penty, I berate only Contestants not members , you can check out my all posts either .

then wht u r doing now..?? and maaza aata he bht har comment me faltu ghusne ka..??
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

And how would you know what happens after grade 3 πŸ˜‰

@ bold

Fix that and they will allow you to go in grade 4. πŸ˜†

On serious note, lets talk about topic and not get into personal attacks. It is not right to spam the forum with anti-remarks against just one housemate knowing that it may instigate a fan-base. Lets have a healthy debate if you claim you are a unbiased poster.

After reading your last topic about "sunny-amar", I thought you were going on right track with making meaningful posts. But again Mehak obsession today

πŸ‘u r gud Mod Ji...

itz tanya's habbit 2 create such topics...Aadat Ton MajboorπŸ˜†

it remindz me of a line by Baba Waris Shah Ji

"Waris Shah Na Aadtan Jandian Ne Bhavein Katiye Poriyan-Poriyan Ji"

Edited by harpkaur - 12 years ago