Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dazzelll

MAya, Bedi will repeat the same Sh*t , Salman is favoring Mahek, all her PR is making her famous, ppl love me more than her but they just dont know it..blah blah blahπŸ˜†

Let her. It's fun to see her going bonkers. πŸ˜† 
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

lives hell? SHE herself is hell and big titaness ,keep these words in mind. ON PUblic demands ? Yes service is often provided on people's demand. Does not matter what kind of service is that.

You proved your point. we now know your patheti'sity'..
Since u have Amar's picture as your profile pic u might just want to be a little careful.
If your derogatory comment is based on what Sky said about Mahek.. then on that basis Amar is a sexual offender..
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya91.

I think uskay agent Balbir nay  🀣
He performs all the "Business" deals on her behalf  πŸ˜‰

The very reason why you are  banned at least 15 times so far on the forum. Its amazing how you proudly claim yourself to be a neutral, unbiased and valuable member after making such low-class comments about a contestant.

Its just a show Tanya ! Stop making such derogatory comments about anyone and limit discussion only to the show.

Have fun πŸ€—
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tanya that girl in video is not mahek
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tanya and PKlele need to get a life!! they pollute every topic with lies! disgusting! πŸ€’
Soapaddiction11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

i know i just saw her tweet!! 

MahekChahal Mahek Chahal 
Hi every1. Sorry guys today was a busy day so my blog will be updated later tonight :) and a little surprise reg BB coming your way..

πŸ˜ƒ what else could the surprise be?? 

Yeyyy that would be my christmas gift :)
it can be that Amar is getting out :(
Originally posted by: -P.K.LeLe-

she not coming back to Show but daily comes in my dream to scare me .. even tonight she would come ..

abay bhai tu kaun he..??  
chutiappa.gowda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

Tanya and PKlele need to get a life!! they pollute every topic with lies! disgusting! πŸ€’

Ya.they dont have a life and with such character it's difficult to even get one.God bless them.
It's just a show.Why will someone hate another human being to this extent.
Anyway i dont even look for their answers because all they know is to write hundrests of statements in the forums making zero sense.What jobless people.
P.K.Lele is a psycho personality... Pagal he ye avoid him/her.. useless aur bekaar comments ka koi bhi reply na kare.. dont give his silly comments so importance... he is gonna be banned very soon.. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
its not even Mahek in the video!! you have nothing to say so you make up lies?