Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief update : 16th Dec 2011 (Page 9)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

tanya after many days i saw PR epi which repeat telecasting in bangladesh ankita my GOD she becomes so polished and greatest actorThumbs Upi cant take off my eyes frm her.truely i didnt see others so cant involve me in track or what is the storyConfused just looking how anki actingClapsuperb.may allah make her more more successful in lifeBig smileand happy with sush.
Yes Poppy, Ankita is doing a fantastic job as Archana .I am not at all surprised that Archana was voted as the most popular  Zee heroine today . Big credit goes to Ankita for the way she is playing this character .

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 December 2011 at 1:15pm

sayeed007 IF-Dazzler
sayeed007
sayeed007

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by poas

tanya after many days i saw PR epi which repeat telecasting in bangladesh ankita my GOD she becomes so polished and greatest actorThumbs Upi cant take off my eyes frm her.truely i didnt see others so cant involve me in track or what is the storyConfused just looking how anki actingClapsuperb.may allah make her more more successful in lifeBig smileand happy with sush.

</div>
<div>
Yes Poppy, Ankita is doing a fantastic job as Archana .I am not at all surprised that Archana was voted as the most popular Zee heroine today . Big credit goes to Ankita for the way she is playing this character .

archana won popular actress? Sure? Pls give me list of actors who won.

I saw tv show yesterday but not full. Only half. I saw armaan dance. I'm so sad that sushant was absent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Manav got best beta award .

Archana got most popular female face

Sulochna got favourite maa

Savita got Zee ki shaan award .

The best pariwaar was the pavitra Rishta parivaar .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Thinking of Archana and Purvi scene is making mer more and more emotion Cry... Such a sweet bond... Archana finds her strength, support and also her shoulder to cry in her daughter who is the entire world to her...

Archana was never open about her feelings in the initial days esp about her studies... I still remember her conversation with Manav after the first marriage with him... She said she does not have many friends as she always felt complex coz of her incomplete education... She had opened up so well in front of Manav... And their hug Day Dreaming..

I felt the same relation with Purvi... She had never mentioned this to anyone... But she did mention it that she always wanted to study more to Purvi...She has given Purvi everything what she wanted for herself... A very very cute scene Embarrassed I would love to see this bond grow stronger and stronger...

Ankita and Asha amazing amazing ClapClap... I know Asha looks like Ankita's sis and not daughter but her voice is very cute Embarrassed

I for once want to appreciate the director for this wonderful scene... For me it was perfect... Actors at their best, good direction and well written script...Star

Ankita good going girl.. M really really happy for youClap... You are looking more more beautiful Embarrassed

vishwapshootingstar27Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Thinking of Archana and Purvi scene is making mer more and more emotion Cry... Such a sweet bond... Archana finds her strength, support and also her shoulder to cry in her daughter who is the entire world to her...

Rachu I am also liking the Archu Poorvi scenes .Archana has found a little friend / daughter in Poorvi .You are right ,This is something  that she felt with Manav .He was her friend who could understand her and she felt comfortable with him ..She feels the same way with Poorvi .
Thank God she has now that she does not have Manav any more in her  life .It's good that she is not lonely  .
However I think it will be her daughter Teju who will be the one who will bring the truth out to the whole world about what happened that night .
I am sure that initially Teju will hate her and would not want anything to do with her but if she starts suspecting some foul play then Teju is not looking the type who would let things be ...She  will take it as a chellenge to find out the truth about her mother .

Ankita good going girl.. M really really happy for youClap... You are looking more more beautiful Embarrassed

Ankita has done so well with Archana .Look at this forum ...so many threads ...mostly everyone talking  about Archana only ...Some don't like her , some love her but there is one thing  no one can do and that is ignore her ...
That is what Ankita has done for Archana .She has made Archana an extremely interesting character  to watch ...Smile

Of course with the help of the writers ...LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 December 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27LovePRSohamsushkita10

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Ankita and Asha amazing amazing ClapClap... I know Asha looks like Ankita's sis and not daughter but her voice is very cute Embarrassed

I like her voice too Rachu, makes her sound younger even the way she speaks is cute Tongue I really like Asha,hope they don't change her.

Edited by shootingstar27 - 18 December 2011 at 5:54pm

vishwapLovePRSohamTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I am also liking Poorvi .I like Teju's character but the actor who is playing Teju is really old looking ..Ovi and Poorvi can just pass as youngish but Teju looks to be way too old to be Hiten's daughter .Hiten looks like her brother who is just a few years older than her ...

It is funny when he calls her beta .So can you imagine how it will look when Teju will stand next to Archana ..I wish they had looked around a little more for the right actor to play such an important character .

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 December 2011 at 6:09pm

vishwapshootingstar27LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

I like her voice too Rachu, makes her sound younger even the way she speaks is cute Tongue I really like Asha,hope they don't change her.
that is what Omana.. if we only listen to her than she seems very very young and suits to be Archana's daughter.. Tongue M loving this Archana Purvi bond much much better than other tracks.

@ Tanya Di- I did watch that fight scene... Teju surely looks older.. She is doing ok but would have preferred a younger kid for that role... Bechara Hiten has to call her daughter... LOL

Can you people believe my niece who is just 7 years told me yesterday that this New Manav is doing really well... She thought replacement might not work as Sushant was too too good while watching awards yesterday ShockedShockedShocked

So we need to appreciate Hiten ClapClap He knew what it was to replace this one character... He has given his best...

vishwapshootingstar27Tanyaz

Go to top