Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief update : 16th Dec 2011 (Page 8)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

@ Divya: Oh yeah thats the one...my absolute favourite..rest I didn't connect to much..but that one is just *sigh* Day Dreaming 
Aur current ArMan gaya teil lene! Stern Smile

@SD: buhaha, What else you think I am doing right now SD? ROFL You caught me, I was just trying to make a sigg out of that one favorite picture of mine LOL and Only I know how much I hate making siggs..only these two can make me do stuff I hate.  LOL
bold lineLOLLOLLOL

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

[QUOTE=shootingstar27][QUOTE=Tanyaz]
ITanyaz your comment is reasonable but seeing either Manav and Archana face-to-face i mean in what situation they meet and in one situation either will beg for each and i dont think so long manav anger will be there...Also for eye-lock i mean romance age is no bar i think

To be honest , I don't think I want that now .
Before it was different , they were both young and they had never been physically close to each other though both were so much in love so this  whole thing about wanting each other was always there whenever they had those eye locks ...
That is how we could always tell that they are just dying to be with each other  while others are coming between them .

But now they have been away from each for 18 years , out of their own choice .They both have grown up  .They have not shown any real desire to be with each other for  so many years ..They have others in their life ...Manav has his daughters , his son and his parenst ...Archana has Porvi and her mother .Plus , look at their age also ..Eye locks will not make sense to me .
Yes, they miss each other a lot . They were special together and they miss those special times but looks like they  are just in love with those special times and not really with each other ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 11:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Their situation reminds me ( specially Manav's situation ) of the movie mausam ...There was a song  ' dil dhoondta hey phir wohi ' in that song Sanjeev Kumar can actually visualise his young self  going around with with his sweet heart ..
He is old but he can actually see a young version of himself with the girl he was in love with and had left .

He does not go back to see her for many years and then when he does go by chance , he finds out that she had been waiting for him all this time and is dead now ... Guilt ridden Sanjeev Kumar brings  her daughter with him to try and compensate for  the wrong he had done to this woman by making her wait for so long ...

I don't think there is any Pavitra Rishta left between Manav and Archna now because of them not wanting to even find out about each other for 18 years ..Archana can keep saying that it does but if it did then  how come Manav never ever called her .
Manjusha was very right in a way . Her own husband left her  and in the last 18 years , never even wanted to know how she was doing ? Whta kind of Pavitra Rishta can this be ?

shootingstar27suan

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update!
Very emotional episode today.
 Though Manju gave Archana some hometruths, she is one person who partly enabled the situation. And whatever she is accusing Archana of was what she herself used to do for Archana with great relish. Infact much worse. Her pain as a mother failed to move me though feeling sad for Punni. 
Archana must have faced such words many many times in the last eighteen years. It IS a sad state to be in but her positivity should see her through. I hope Purvi's support stays with her for a long time. I only wish that she should stay strong and not run after manav and respect his wish to keep away from him (as she sees it).
Manav''s hurt shows. I hope that his mother, at least is happy on seeing him like this.
The Archana-Purvi bond was well depicted by Ankita and Asha . Made me forget  their real ages for a moment.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27LovePRSohamTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

Though Manju gave Archana some hometruths, she is one person who partly enabled the situation. And whatever she is accusing Archana of was what she herself used to do for Archana with great relish. Infact much worse. Her pain as a mother failed to move me though feeling sad for Punni. 

Manju is now in the same place where Sulochna used to be .
Classic case of Karmas this one . I also said that what she said to Archana was right about how  her husband left her and how Varsha ran away with Soham, but that  does not takes away the fact that Manju's  deeds are now coming to haunt her ..
She used to make fun of Archana and also wanted to spoil her life .

Archana must have faced such words many many times in the last eighteen years. It IS a sad state to be in but her positivity should see her through.
When the leap was starting , I was afraid to see Archana because despite of all it's foolish mistakes , I really like this character and don't like it when she is seen broken and hurt but I must say this did not happen ...As you said , Archana's positivity will see her through ..I think this is the best thing  about this girl .
I am sure no matter what , she will survive ...

I hope Purvi's support stays with her for a long time. I only wish that she should stay strong and not run after manav and respect his wish to keep away from him (as she sees it).
This is what  I also want more than anything else .More than her getting back with Manav .I do want her to try to get back at least once , she is still in love with him and remembers all the good times  and special moments ...but if he is still not interested to get back  and is blaming her for various things then she should leave him alone and back off...
Really Vishwap ,  this would be the best thing  for me to see .What I am dreading is that the writers might again humiliate Archana by showing her running after  Manav .
She should respect his wishes , wish him good luck and get on with her life the way she is doing now ..but don't expect too much here Vishwap ...we might get disappointed with what is shown .

Manav''s hurt shows. I hope that his mother, at least is happy on seeing him like this.
Oh yes of course ...Savita is very happy now ..The money making zombie  Manav is just how she likes to see him ...
She  was angry last time as to why was he even thinking about his wedding anniversary .I don't know why these mothers ( Savita and Sulochna ) are such control freaks .
Manav was again shown unhappy and  thinking about Archana .He says that he hates her .I think the hate is more for himself because he tried but failed to forget about her ...His heart is in pieces .
The Archana-Purvi bond was well depicted by Ankita and Asha . Made me forget  their real ages for a moment.Smile
Same here ...The best part of PR for me is the bond between Purvi and Archana . I call this Pavitra Rishta ..
There is still rishta between Manav and Archana ...because  they are married and are both thinking about each other all the time ...him with hate , but I would not  call it Pavitra Rishta ...However there is a rishta , don't know what it should be called .

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2011 at 8:13am

vishwapshootingstar27

amrithatec IF-Rockerz
amrithatec
amrithatec

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by vishwap

Manju is now in the same place where Sulochna used to be .
Classic case of Karmas this one . I also said that what she said to Archana was right about how  her husband left her and how Varsha ran away with Soham, but that  does not takes away the fact that Manju's  deeds are now coming to haunt her ..
She used to make fun of Archana and also wanted to spoil her life .

Archana must have faced such words many many times in the last eighteen years. It IS a sad state to be in but her positivity should see her through.
When the leap was starting , I was afraid to see Archana because despite of all it's foolish mistakes , I really like this character and don't like it when she is seen broken and hurt but I must say this did not happen ...As you said , Archana's positivity will see her through ..I think this is the best thing  about this girl .
I am sure no matter what , she will survive ...

I hope Purvi's support stays with her for a long time. I only wish that she should stay strong and not run after manav and respect his wish to keep away from him (as she sees it).
This is what  I also want more than anything else .More than her getting back with Manav .I do want her to try to get back at least once , she is still in love with him and remembers all the good times  and special moments ...but if he is still not interested to get back  and is blaming her for various things then she should leave him alone and back off...
Really Vishwap ,  this would be the best thing  for me to see .What I am dreading is that the writers might again humiliate Archana by showing her running after  Manav .
She should respect his wishes , wish him good luck and get on with her life the way she is doing now ..but don't expect too much here Vishwap ...we might get disappointed with what is shown .

Oh yes of course ...Savita is very happy now ..The money making zombie  Manav is just how she likes to see him ...
She  was angry last time as to why was he even thinking about his wedding anniversary .I don't know why these mothers ( Savita and Sulochna ) are such control freaks .
Manav was again shown unhappy and  thinking about Archana .He says that he hates her .I think the hate is more for himself because he tried but failed to forget about her ...His heart is in pieces .
Same here ...The best part of PR for me is the bond between Purvi and Archana . I call this Pavitra Rishta ..
There is still rishta between Manav and Archana ...because  they are married and are both thinking about each other all the time ...him with hate , but I would not  call it Pavitra Rishta ...However there is a rishta , don't know what it should be called .

Excellent comment Tanyaz...

I accept ur views...But same time 18yrs in Arman life went for living for the sake of children...

Anyhow Ekta kapoor must show archana-manav acting together rite?But still it is the mistake on both and whether manav comes to know about his mother play or not i dont know...But soon strom will again come and fate will make these two to meet..Letc how they neglect each other..Living seperately without seeing different and living in sae city and seeing they cant live by all the time hating each other...

i still not always say pavitra rishta a pure relationship exists always and whatever situation and anyone who seperate the fate will again and again join them..

If there is nothing between them they could have married someone else..In these 18years nothing changes except false anger , justification.

Pavitra rishta --The bond again will make them to meet and face the world

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

[If there is nothing between them they could have married someone else..In these 18years nothing changes except false anger , justification.

Pavitra rishta --The bond again will make them to meet and face the world
That's true , this much credit has to be given to them .They never did think about anyone else and stayed married to each other ...

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
tanya after many days i saw PR epi which repeat telecasting in bangladesh ankita my GOD she becomes so polished and greatest actorThumbs Upi cant take off my eyes frm her.truely i didnt see others so cant involve me in track or what is the storyConfused just looking how anki actingClapsuperb.may allah make her more more successful in lifeBig smileand happy with sush.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Go to top