Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief update : 16th Dec 2011 (Page 6)

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

@ Divya: Oh yeah thats the one...my absolute favourite..rest I didn't connect to much..but that one is just *sigh* Day Dreaming 
Aur current ArMan gaya teil lene! Stern Smile

@SD: buhaha, What else you think I am doing right now SD? ROFL You caught me, I was just trying to make a sigg out of that one favorite picture of mine LOL and Only I know how much I hate making siggs..only these two can make me do stuff I hate.  LOL

Awww Jia,
How sweet of you.Hug
Sushita are indeed very special if they can get you to do something you don't really like.Smile
By the way, for the uninformed and inexperienced like me...what's the difference between an avi and a siggie?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

[
By the way, for the uninformed and inexperienced like me...what's the difference between an avi and a siggie?
Sheesh , you are worse than me ...ShockedD'oh
Chalo, I am feeling little better now...Tongue

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishshootingstar27suangremlin.

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Awww Jia,
How sweet of you.Hug
Sushita are indeed very special if they can get you to do something you don't really like.Smile
Hug True that SD, I don't think I can like anyone else like I like these two, I don't have the capacity to like anyone else. LOL Infront of them, rest just become kinda meh for me to hold my interest! LOL

SD, An avi or a gif is an animated or a moving picture made out of video, can also be made out of multiple pictures and siggys are usually made out of still pictures that we can put as our signatures in our sigg box, like the one you have in yours.

Edit Add: SD, they're also another kind of siggs which are animated siggs they're movable like avi+pictures, forgot to add that in my multi tasking. LOL

Edited by gremlin. - 16 December 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[
Sheesh , you are worse than me ...ShockedD'oh
Chalo, I am feeling little better now...Tongue

Tanya,
You made me laugh so much I choked.ROFL
Well then, tell me nah.LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Absolutely loved my Archu todayHug . Im so loving the scenes of Poorvi and Archana. They share a great bond . When i was watching today's scene i totally forgot about their physical appearance i mean i always cribbed that they look like sister's , but today i was just hooked to their convo. 
My favourite part of the show right now are the Archana and Poorvi scenes .I am loving them .

Archu is broken inside, she has suppressed all her grief inside. Cry alone she wud go zombie if poorvi was not theirCry

Divya , I felt so bad for Archana today .This woman has tried to help others so much but today she was sitting  all alone , tired  still so  heart breakingly  beautiful ...
She was looking absolutely gorgeous sitting all alone on the roadside .I remembered this line I read in Hilary Clinton's autobiography ...when she saw Princess Diana for the first time , the first thing  she thought was  how heart breakingly  beautiful she was ...
Same way I felt for Archana today ... such a nice person , so absoluetely gorgeous , full of love but so much in pain and so alone ...Cry

Im really happy to see her workThumbs Up and get love atleast from an orphan. She needs to have someone atleast as her emotional support. Probably its because of just Poorvi that Archu could live all these days. She tried to see all her kids in Poorvi, she tried to give education to Poorvi which she could never get(thanks to suloAngry). 
I love the mother daughter duo scenes and their bondingHug  

Poorvi is the angel that was send for Archana .. Poorvi saved Archana from  going in depression ...Even today it was so sweet how she immediately got a corn ( Archu's fav ) to quickly try and change her  mood ...
I really really hope that the Cvs at least don't mess up this bond .

Archu sees her children in poorvi. She hasnt forgot her kids ,manav, im sure she still has the same respect and love for Mother India as well,but savita just doesnt deserve Archu's love. 
Of course she hasn't .She just keeps a lot of pain inside her .She knows that they are happy and very loved with their father  , she has utmost trust in Manav where her girls are concerned .

Im not surprised or angry at manju, this is how manju has been always. I dnt even consider Manju as vamp these days as i have put savita and sulochana in the highest pedestal of evil clan. None can beat savita in evilness. I dislike sulochana equally.
Me too, don't like Sulochna .Terribly foolish mother  and rather selfish too ...

I really hope the kids who are brought up by Mother India haven got her bad traits as well.
They should have got the qualities of Manav and Archu who are very good at heart though foolish most of the times. 
I am sure they are good kids with  loving hearts ..Teju is definitely the strong one , probably the one who will help her dad get his love back in his life .

Manav has been a very good dad to his kidsThumbs Up. Liked the way how Ovi reminds him of Archana .
Ovi is his pet , she reminds him of Archana ...She is emotional and a bit silly and very loving . He is a very loving dad .Only one problem I have with him ..He should not let his daughters openly disrespect their mother .This is not good for the girls .

Somehow Mrinalini looks like of manav age to me, she is elder to Anki may be thats y i see it so much.Further i sud stop looking at their appearance and just watch the storyline like how i watched poorvi and Archu,
I can take Poorvi and Ovi but Teju looks   old enough to be Hiten's heroine ...Ridiculous casting  this is ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 3:06pm

shootingstar27suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Awww Jia,
How sweet of you.Hug
Hug True that SD, I don't think I can like anyone else like I like these two, I don't have the capacity to like anyone else. LOL Infront of them, rest just become kinda meh for me to hold my interest! LOL

SD, An avi or a gif is an animated or a moving picture made out of video, can also be made out of multiple pictures and siggys are made out of still pictures that doesn't move, like the one in your sigg box.

Jia,
Thanks a bunch.
As I always say, you're never too old to learn. Now I know what I'm talking about when I say siggy and avi (or if others talk about it), and I'll know when to use which term.

You cracked me up the way you spoke about Sushita and that you don't have the capacity to love anyone else.LOL   You're so funny Jia. I'm sure that's not true. The day you meet YOUR "Sushant", I hope you'll let me know and I'm sure you'll be over the moon the way Ankita is with her Sushant.Smile

gremlin.sushkita10

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Tanya,
What part of the show is the scene with Archana by the roadside? Would love to check it out. Is it in the first part, second part...which one?
The episode is usually divided into 4 sections.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
First one ..I  will be back a little later .My niece wants to do my manicure and my makeup ...

I hope I don't end up looking too bad ...Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suangremlin.

Go to top