Oh sure Di. I wll b here. Good u've started opening the thread!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hai Tanya Di...Smile

Thanks for the update...Till kept a check on PR through the updates after the leap...

Oh archu mentioned about the kids name...Thats good on her part...If only scenes like she remembers her kids is shown then I would be more happy di...
Because just on perceptions and assumptions I doesn't want to get satisfied as too much as overflown...Doesnt want to assume she would have felt like that, she would have gone through this...
I want to see the scenes to feel her emotions and feel sorry for her...

It seems like though manju was harsh and asusual spoke, I think those are facts...
Its true archu would be sad on hearing it and feel even more depressed...
But fate ,situation and consequences of  the actions are as such...I want archu to hear it  once and analyze what had gone wrong...Do some soul searching... Really think about why she was in such a state,what are the things gone wrong, how it would had been and what ways rectification can  been done...All alone I want her to think all of it...

Instead of Just thinking manju is bad and ignoring all her speech, should do some analyze on what words and facts as been spoken...

This Sulo na Angry again created a scene it seems and just covers archu as you said and again guide her wrong...
Thats why I wanted archu to have a life with poorvi alone after leap...Then she would had been the deciding authority and would have done well...out of her mom's pallu she would do well...

Again Hope archu does well in future and I see a change in her character...
Atleast today she would have learned keep manju and her family at a distance as only insults are invited. Hope she learns atleast this time and behave well...And stay true to her words of not having a rishta with them...

Manav being the Dad...Nice ...We have been deprived of scenes of seeing arman kids with their mom...Disapprove

Hope ,I didnt offend anyone's...If so sorry...

Edited by umayal - 16 December 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hai Jaanu Di Hug

How are you???How are the Cutie Kids????????
Hope You are doing well and everything goes well on your side...Smile

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Umi, you don't have  to apologise for giving your opinion .You are not doing anythign wrong .You are giving your opinion and letting others give theirs  ..that's how it should be .Smile
I was also really put off with the way Sulochna yet again tried to push facts under the carpet ...

I am not saying  that she is deliberately hurting Archana but she is really not that sensible I think and her way of hinking has not helped Archu at all in her life ..

But Umi, she is 70 years old , widowed and is sick ...how can anyone leave their mother alone in this state...

Even Manav will not be able to leave Savita even after he hears the truth that she lied to him for 18 years and was one of the major reason why his daughters grew up without their mother.. ..Savita is 70 now , how would Manav abandon her ...

Archan's personality has become a little complictaed , she keeps  a lot in ..Today Manju was stating facts ...painful facts and that is why  Archu was so quiet then ...Ouch

Archana keeps talking  about the great love between her and manav and how much she will always be a part of his life ...
the fact is that she does not even know where he is for the past 18 years and he took their children away threatening a legal custody battle and that he called her an unfit mother ..Unfortunately this is the bitter truth about Archana's life which she has to  hide all day behind those smiles she keeps giving ...Cry

At least this is how I understand her character now ...

I also want to see more scnenes of her talking  about her children ..she should open up more  ...

However I don't blame her for letting  the kids go with manav .manav is doing  a great job and if the kids were to be with one parent then it is better that they are with manav as Manav can give them financial security as well ...Archana could not have given them the lifestyle that manav is giving them ...Sad but true ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 1:01pm

LuvSSeversuan

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I should  say either ARMAN or their Kids(girls - ovi, teju) and the girl Purvi seems good in heart to me.Each are unique but they have their own sweetness...And faults too...

If only I could see a good bond develop gradually through leap and bounds among them I would be happy instead of some high emotional stupid tamashas or dramas...

Its seems to be a loving family with their own faults...
Hope none doesn't turn to be a villain...

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

I Its seems to be a loving family with their own faults...
Hope none doesn't turn to be a villain...

Yes Umi, they al are really good people .There is one more child we have no idea about , Soham  .I am sure he will be  back one day .Let's see how he turns out .Sachu also  , we do not know anything .He was very sweet when he was young , hope he is the same even now .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 1:07pm

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Tanya Di,
Atleast this time archu should have learnt about manju and keep a distance.
Atleast she has to protect and save  Poorvi in a practical real sense.
For that she has to protect herself  first from people like manju...

Though manju had talked cruelly or harsh, yes they are bitter truths sadly, so archu has to do something about it.
Yes felt sad for archu in a corner hearing that she had gone through insults and hear such words...And how manju would talk I can imagine though I have not seen the epi yet...
But yes it was the bitter truth  though it would had been told in a cruel way...

So even I want archu to end up in her happy family which includes poorvi too to shut manju's mouth...
I would love to see archu as a loving mom to ovi, Teju and poorvi...
And she  will surely get back with Manav...But this time I want it to sustain for a long long time...So i wish her to learn her mistakes and change the way of handling her things. Both had their faults but the major being on archu's side this time for the separation...
so I wish the resurrection from this side first...

suanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with everything you have said Umi,  only one thing ...I think the problem mainly happened because of savita and not because of Manav or Archaan  i nthe end ..Despite of everythign , Manav still wanted to take her to  Canada and Archana wanted to go so badly but savita got her way ...

But that's my opinion...other than that , I agree with you ..

You know Umi, this is a fictional show and get ready for many many  more problems to come ..They will not get back together that easily this time ...LOL

I have a feeling that Ovi is in love with Arjun who might go to India and fall in love with Poorvi ...D'ohLOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 1:11pm

LuvSSeversuan

Go to top