Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief update : 16th Dec 2011 (Page 3)

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hiii,

today i watch show.. after i kept silent deeply... i understand archu's sadness...

manav still remembers archu a lot and loves her most...Disapprove

i understand your update when i watch show bcoz i don't understand their voices due to my deafness.. there r no english sub in tv...

manju is right today after speaking about relations to archu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08Tanyaz

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

thanks! where have all the boys gone? lol...we've seen most of the girls from PR...all except Vinod's younger daughter...but the boys...the boys have disappeared! lol
JAZ

i think about boys are coming in the show next week or some days... children of vandu and vaishu are missing... they are coming next month...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hello Tany Di n othersEmbarrassed
Sharon told me about ur brief update threadBig smile Great!!
Have not been in touch with PR for some time but i wanna give it another try EmbarrassedLOL I'll start checking the new generation and will come posting here if u dont mind which i know u won't of course.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishshootingstar27LuvSSeversuanLovePRSohamTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayeed87

i understand your update when i watch show bcoz i don't understand their voices due to my deafness.. there r no english sub in tv...

sayeed , if there is any scene  or anything that you feel confused about then please do let me know .I will give a more detailed explanation .Bhalla does a very nice detailed update every day , it comes a little later than my update because Bhalla is a college student and has to attend classes ...

His updates are very nice and give exactly what happened in the show .So do check on them as well...Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 11:57am
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hello Tany Di n othersEmbarrassed
Sharon told me about ur brief update threadBig smile Great!!
Have not been in touch with PR for some time but i wanna give it another try EmbarrassedLOL I'll start checking the new generation and will come posting here if u dont mind which i know u won't of course.Big smile

Hi OSJ, I understand that you are rocking the IPKMKND forum ...
I did read the first part of your fiction and it was fantastic ...Bu tthen I had to  do this thread and I had promised the mods that I wil lpersonally keep a check on this thread so that is why just don't get time to go to any other forum ...Every hour I just come , check the stocks and check this thread ...LOL

this is how I plan to pass my winter ..

I would love it if you pop in every now and again ...

Give my love to your kidos ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuanomshreejaanu

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhnaragini

Fabulous update Tanyadi..I also love archu-poorvi bonding..it makes me teary..can't understand Manav..why so much hatred?

Sent from my iPhone

I am also just loving the Archana and Poorvi scenes . It's not just a mother daughter bond but it is much much more than that ..These two people  had a very bad unlucky moment happenign to them on the same day , same time ...Archana's husband left her  , taking her children with him and Poorvi lost both her parents in a horrible accident .

Both of them held on to each other , they were there for each other in their difficult times ...
Poorvi presence was like the soothing blam on Archana's broken heart ..

I know Manav keeps thinking of Archana all the time , and I have blamed Archana for the court case and also for trustign Varsha ...but he was the one who took the girls away telling her that he will fight her in court and also that she is dangerous for the girls ...he was the one who switched the phone off ...if she was constantly calling him again and again then maybe there was somethign that she wanted to say to him...But he  switched the phone off and gave it to  his mother ..

That was his decisions so why now only blame Archana for not getting  in touch . In the end it was Archana who was calling  and he was switching his phone off...
If they did not get in touch with each other for 18 years then both should  take the blame equally and both should  give their reasons for not doing so ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishshootingstar27suan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Wow good episode.. Watched in bits and pieces...

Thank God at last Archana was shown concerned about her children... Its so nice to know that she sees her children in Purvi.. A very positive one.. LOved Archana... Embarrassed Purvi is a very sweet girl who knows her mother so well...

I was aslso very touched the way she said that I see my children in you .I also liked the way she said that she wanted to study more ...

Loved Manav as well today... He was a complete father Embarrassed So nice to see him with his children supporting them, playing with them and making them sleep...Awww missed this in the initial parts when children were small Embarrassed

Hiten is just great as daddy Manav .there is such a soft and gentle look on his face when he is with his daughters ..The only problem is that Teju does not looks like his daughter from any angle whatsoever .It is almost looking silly ...
She looks like  his girlfriend or his sister ...
he is a good actor , I like this guy ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 12:12pm

LovePRSoham

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by sayeed87

sayeed , if there is any scene  or anything that you feel confused about then please do let me know .I will give a more detailed explanation .Bhalla does a very nice detailed update every day , it comes a little later than my update because Bhalla is a college student and has to attend classes ...

His updates are very nice and give exactly what happened in the show .So do check on them as well...Smile

oh! i couldn't speak a word after reading ur comment... i'm very happy after reading... u r so helpful to me... i'm very happy... thank u very much... i won't forget you... u r a good sister to me...Smile

but next week i'm going to coll outside the city. i don't have a net.. i visit net on a day in a week only such saturday or friday... i'm studying engg 2nd year now.. after engg, i'll come IF and chat in PR forum everyday.. i couldnt come next week due to my busy in my studies..Ouch

yeah! i know bhalla is a great update... why don't he become a coolbie?

i've heard about aartifys left the show and remove her in PR Dev Team. is it right?

Tanyaz

Go to top