Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief update : 16th Dec 2011 (Page 12)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Thank God I am  not the only one .I know this show is all about the great love story of Manav and Archana  Ermm   but  I don't think that Archana owes Manav any explanations now ...

At the same time I would say that I do like Manav a lot .He is a great guy who has done well for himself and has two lovely daughters who love him so much ...his parents also love him...All the best to him ...

But Archu should just give her children Teju , Ovi and sachu an explanation as to why she could nto be a part of their life , if they question her about it .
I think most definitely she will try at least once or twice to get back with him but  really don't want her to try anymore than that ...

She  too has not done that bad and  as Vishwap said, what is there to lose now , 18 years of life have gone  , they will not come back ... Poorvi is there for her as her daughter and she probably will always be there, honestly that is good enough . ...
tanyaThumbs Uprite bt tanya i cant control myself to comment here that  CV will must show archu trying to explain manav how much she still love himOuchand kitni yaad kya 18saal  ma hamasha apko archana rehe aap chaha aur naha ma apko pyaar karti hu this is what i disgust with CV.y not they show a woman can b strong and has self respect to show a man u leave me so what i can live myselfClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

OMG, that would be so good if it happened this way .I am  not saying that she should not try at all..She still loves him and should try at least once or twice but if he is still not happy about seeing her and all that then as you say ...just go back to her life ...

Would it not be fantastic of Poorvi encourages her to take up studies again .I have no problem with her living with her special memories and also she should always respect him and pray for Manav ...but she should not run after him ...That would not make me happy at all...

Omana you have given such fantastic suggestions , I really do hope some Cv is reading this ...Please Cvs , you guys need to change  your way of thinking and show Archana move forward in life in a positive manner ...It will be fantastic if they show that di but I don't want to get my hopes up.PR CVs love showing misery never something positive. The way Archana - Poorvi dialogues has been the past few days, have a feeling something is going to ruin their relationship as wellOuch

Always wanted her to have someone to love her and to take care of her and that person is Poorvi . She is the kind of daughter who would always care for her mother ...  Poorvi is a lovely girl, just hope she is bit more strict with her finances. Someone needs to be financially savvy in that house.

Omana , I don't want her to go after him .Only once at the most but not after that ...D'ohShe should tell him her side of the story, if he still thinks his mother is a saint after that than its better off for everybody if they stay away from each other.I dont want Archana to be anywhere near that woman.  

Edited by shootingstar27 - 18 December 2011 at 9:51pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

.I dont want Archana to be anywhere near that woman.  

Correct , Archana is a bad wife , bad mother  bad etc etc  etc ...fine Ok  . hate her and leave her , that will be just fine  ...

But I also don't want her to be near that woman .

And I can only hope and pray that they don't spoil Poorvi and Archana's bond  .That would be the worst thing ever .Almost as bad as Soham being kidnapped by Varsha .

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 December 2011 at 9:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27sushkita10

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

tanyaThumbs Uprite bt tanya i cant control myself to comment here that  CV will must show archu trying to explain manav how much she still love himOuchand kitni yaad kya 18saal  ma hamasha apko archana rehe aap chaha aur naha ma apko pyaar karti hu this is what i disgust with CV.y not they show a woman can b strong and has self respect to show a man u leave me so what i can live myselfClap
Poppy , I also am just not at all interested in the love story any more now ..I used to watch this show for the love story but not any more .What  love story is this where two people  have left each othr for 18 years ...Nonsense ...

I  only am interested in the growth of Archana's character ..I don't mind her remembering  the happy times with Manav but she must not go begging him for love ..I will  HATE that ..absolutely  hate it ...

Please Cvs , show a woman ( even if she was foolish or made mistakes or whatever ) to rise above in life .Stop blaming herself all the time and learn to be happy with whatever little she has achieved on her own ..Let her find interesting hobbies and  such other things to fill her life .Let her find her wealth and peace  of mind in education ...Please show  a strong woman instead of showing how she is still trying to apologise for unintentionaly made mistakes ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 December 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27sushkita10

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Ok, guys , off to bed ..

we must keep hoping that the writers of  this show might just do what we are asking  for , chances are low though Disapprove

Go to top