Brief update : 16th Dec 2011 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Oh definitely they should know that Archana wanted to come and did come to the airport and never got the tickets ..

But what about Manav ? I don't like the thought of Archana running after an angry Manav and saying that  even hating means that there is a rishta ..Whta kind is stupid logic is this yaar ...??

She was saying this the other day ..
I really don't care about Archana and Manav relationship anymore.The best years of their life is already gone.It would have been lovely to see these two nice people raising their kids together but that didn't happen.The whole rishta even in hatred is so incredibly ridiculous.I just want Archana to have some self respect and stay away from Manav.She owes an explanation and apology to her daughters, no one else.

di, you know Ekta is launching Sara Khan( Mona from RMJ) in her next movie? 
Originally posted by shootingstar27

[

I really don't care about Archana and Manav relationship anymore.The best years of their life is already gone.It would have been lovely to see these two nice people raising their kids together but that didn't happen.The whole rishta even in hatred is so incredibly ridiculous.I just want Archana to have some self respect and stay away from Manav.She owes an explanation and apology to her daughters, no one else.

Exactly .What  is left now .18 years of her life are gone to pay  for her unintentional mistake .. The worst thing that has happened for me in this show is that this 18 year leap has totally killed the love that was between manav and Archana .Archana still remembers him with love but I still don't want her to go afetr him if he is showing anger even now ...
Show some self respect for a change .
But I know I wil lbe disappointed here ...remember how Archana had to almost give up everything in her life only to please Manav for a mistake she did not even commit intentionaly  , same will happen  even now and I am not at all looking forward to it .
 I do hope that for a change they wil lshow Archana trying  for sometime but then just accepting his decision and getting back to her own life ..

Really , good for her ..
I hope one day if there is a good role for Ankita then she would consider her too... but even if there is a nice tele show then even that I am happy with  ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

IF she can live for 18 years on memories alone, what is another 20-30 years? Just go on living with memories, don't throw yourself at someone again. You have Poorvi now, be happy with her, get her married, play with your grandchildren or better still further your education now.You are never to old to learn something since she did say it was her unfilled dream.But as you say, we will definitely be disappointed here as Archana will surely go after him AGAIN ๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago

Yes. I agree that it is only her children that  she owes an explanation to. And the farther away she is from the "best mother", the better for her. She has lost everything anyway. Let her at least live in peace!

Originally posted by vishwap

Yes. I agree that it is only her children that  she owes an explanation to. And the farther away she is from the "best mother", the better for her. She has lost everything anyway. Let her at least live in peace!

@bold: ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Agree.Let her live in peace. How much more does one has to suffer to pay for their "sins"?  

Thank God I am  not the only one .I know this show is all about the great love story of Manav and Archana  ๐Ÿค”   but  I don't think that Archana owes Manav any explanations now ...

At the same time I would say that I do like Manav a lot .He is a great guy who has done well for himself and has two lovely daughters who love him so much ...his parents also love him...All the best to him ...

But Archu should just give her children Teju , Ovi and sachu an explanation as to why she could nto be a part of their life , if they question her about it .
I think most definitely she will try at least once or twice to get back with him but  really don't want her to try anymore than that ...

She  too has not done that bad and  as Vishwap said, what is there to lose now , 18 years of life have gone  , they will not come back ... Poorvi is there for her as her daughter and she probably will always be there, honestly that is good enough . ...

Thank God I am  not the only one .I know this show is all about the great love story of Manav and Archana  ๐Ÿค”   but  I don't think that Archana owes Manav any explanations now ...

At the same time I would say that I do like Manav a lot .He is a great guy who has done well for himself and has two lovely daughters who love him so much ...his parents also love him...All the best to him ...

But Archu should just give her children Teju , Ovi and sachu an explanation as to why she could nto be a part of their life , if they question her about it .
I think most definitely she will try at least once or twice to get back with him but  really don't want her to try anymore than that ...

She  too has not done that bad and  as Vishwap said, what is there to lose now , 18 years of life have gone  , they will not come back ... Poorvi is there for her as her daughter and she probably will always be there, honestly that is good enough . ...
tanya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผrite bt tanya i cant control myself to comment here that  CV will must show archu trying to explain manav how much she still love himand kitni yaad kya 18saal  ma hamasha apko archana rehe aap chaha aur naha ma apko pyaar karti hu this is what i disgust with CV.y not they show a woman can b strong and has self respect to show a man u leave me so what i can live myself๐Ÿ‘

OMG, that would be so good if it happened this way .I am  not saying that she should not try at all..She still loves him and should try at least once or twice but if he is still not happy about seeing her and all that then as you say ...just go back to her life ...

Would it not be fantastic of Poorvi encourages her to take up studies again .I have no problem with her living with her special memories and also she should always respect him and pray for Manav ...but she should not run after him ...That would not make me happy at all...

Omana you have given such fantastic suggestions , I really do hope some Cv is reading this ...Please Cvs , you guys need to change  your way of thinking and show Archana move forward in life in a positive manner ...It will be fantastic if they show that di but I don't want to get my hopes up.PR CVs love showing misery never something positive. The way Archana - Poorvi dialogues has been the past few days, have a feeling something is going to ruin their relationship as well

Always wanted her to have someone to love her and to take care of her and that person is Poorvi . She is the kind of daughter who would always care for her mother ...  Poorvi is a lovely girl, just hope she is bit more strict with her finances. Someone needs to be financially savvy in that house.

Omana , I don't want her to go after him .Only once at the most but not after that ...She should tell him her side of the story, if he still thinks his mother is a saint after that than its better off for everybody if they stay away from each other.I dont want Archana to be anywhere near that woman.  

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago

Correct , Archana is a bad wife , bad mother  bad etc etc  etc ...fine Ok  . hate her and leave her , that will be just fine  ...

But I also don't want her to be near that woman .

And I can only hope and pray that they don't spoil Poorvi and Archana's bond  .That would be the worst thing ever .Almost as bad as Soham being kidnapped by Varsha .