Pavitra Rishta

Brief update : 16th Dec 2011 - Page 5

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gremlin.

@ Divya: Oh yeah thats the one...my absolute favourite..rest I didn't connect to much..but that one is just *sigh* πŸ˜ 

Aur current ArMan gaya teil lene! πŸ˜³

@SD: buhaha, What else you think I am doing right now SD? πŸ€£ You caught me, I was just trying to make a sigg out of that one favorite picture of mine πŸ˜† and Only I know how much I hate making siggs..only these two can make me do stuff I hate.  πŸ˜†

Awww Jia,
How sweet of you.πŸ€—
Sushita are indeed very special if they can get you to do something you don't really like.😊
By the way, for the uninformed and inexperienced like me...what's the difference between an avi and a siggie?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: suan

[

By the way, for the uninformed and inexperienced like me...what's the difference between an avi and a siggie?

Sheesh , you are worse than me ...😲
Chalo, I am feeling little better now...πŸ˜›Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: suan

Awww Jia,
How sweet of you.πŸ€—
Sushita are indeed very special if they can get you to do something you don't really like.😊

πŸ€— True that SD, I don't think I can like anyone else like I like these two, I don't have the capacity to like anyone else. πŸ˜† Infront of them, rest just become kinda meh for me to hold my interest! πŸ˜†

SD, An avi or a gif is an animated or a moving picture made out of video, can also be made out of multiple pictures and siggys are usually made out of still pictures that we can put as our signatures in our sigg box, like the one you have in yours.

Edit Add: SD, they're also another kind of siggs which are animated siggs they're movable like avi+pictures, forgot to add that in my multi tasking. πŸ˜†

Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Sheesh , you are worse than me ...😲
Chalo, I am feeling little better now...πŸ˜›

Tanya,
You made me laugh so much I choked.🀣
Well then, tell me nah.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankifan

Absolutely loved my Archu todayπŸ€— . Im so loving the scenes of Poorvi and Archana. They share a great bond . When i was watching today's scene i totally forgot about their physical appearance i mean i always cribbed that they look like sister's , but today i was just hooked to their convo. 

My favourite part of the show right now are the Archana and Poorvi scenes .I am loving them .

Archu is broken inside, she has suppressed all her grief inside. πŸ˜­ alone she wud go zombie if poorvi was not their😭

Divya , I felt so bad for Archana today .This woman has tried to help others so much but today she was sitting  all alone , tired  still so  heart breakingly  beautiful ...
She was looking absolutely gorgeous sitting all alone on the roadside .I remembered this line I read in Hilary Clinton's autobiography ...when she saw Princess Diana for the first time , the first thing  she thought was  how heart breakingly  beautiful she was ...
Same way I felt for Archana today ... such a nice person , so absoluetely gorgeous , full of love but so much in pain and so alone ...Cry

Im really happy to see her workπŸ‘πŸΌ and get love atleast from an orphan. She needs to have someone atleast as her emotional support. Probably its because of just Poorvi that Archu could live all these days. She tried to see all her kids in Poorvi, she tried to give education to Poorvi which she could never get(thanks to sulo😑). 
I love the mother daughter duo scenes and their bondingπŸ€—  

Poorvi is the angel that was send for Archana .. Poorvi saved Archana from  going in depression ...Even today it was so sweet how she immediately got a corn ( Archu's fav ) to quickly try and change her  mood ...
I really really hope that the Cvs at least don't mess up this bond .

Archu sees her children in poorvi. She hasnt forgot her kids ,manav, im sure she still has the same respect and love for Mother India as well,but savita just doesnt deserve Archu's love. 
Of course she hasn't .She just keeps a lot of pain inside her .She knows that they are happy and very loved with their father  , she has utmost trust in Manav where her girls are concerned .

Im not surprised or angry at manju, this is how manju has been always. I dnt even consider Manju as vamp these days as i have put savita and sulochana in the highest pedestal of evil clan. None can beat savita in evilness. I dislike sulochana equally.
Me too, don't like Sulochna .Terribly foolish mother  and rather selfish too ...

I really hope the kids who are brought up by Mother India haven got her bad traits as well.
They should have got the qualities of Manav and Archu who are very good at heart though foolish most of the times. 
I am sure they are good kids with  loving hearts ..Teju is definitely the strong one , probably the one who will help her dad get his love back in his life .

Manav has been a very good dad to his kidsπŸ‘πŸΌ. Liked the way how Ovi reminds him of Archana .
Ovi is his pet , she reminds him of Archana ...She is emotional and a bit silly and very loving . He is a very loving dad .Only one problem I have with him ..He should not let his daughters openly disrespect their mother .This is not good for the girls .

Somehow Mrinalini looks like of manav age to me, she is elder to Anki may be thats y i see it so much.Further i sud stop looking at their appearance and just watch the storyline like how i watched poorvi and Archu,
I can take Poorvi and Ovi but Teju looks   old enough to be Hiten's heroine ...Ridiculous casting  this is ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gremlin.

πŸ€— True that SD, I don't think I can like anyone else like I like these two, I don't have the capacity to like anyone else. πŸ˜† Infront of them, rest just become kinda meh for me to hold my interest! πŸ˜†

SD, An avi or a gif is an animated or a moving picture made out of video, can also be made out of multiple pictures and siggys are made out of still pictures that doesn't move, like the one in your sigg box.

Jia,
Thanks a bunch.
As I always say, you're never too old to learn. Now I know what I'm talking about when I say siggy and avi (or if others talk about it), and I'll know when to use which term.

You cracked me up the way you spoke about Sushita and that you don't have the capacity to love anyone else.πŸ˜†   You're so funny Jia. I'm sure that's not true. The day you meet YOUR "Sushant", I hope you'll let me know and I'm sure you'll be over the moon the way Ankita is with her Sushant.😊
suan thumbnail
Tanya,
What part of the show is the scene with Archana by the roadside? Would love to check it out. Is it in the first part, second part...which one?
The episode is usually divided into 4 sections.
Tanyaz thumbnail
First one ..I  will be back a little later .My niece wants to do my manicure and my makeup ...

I hope I don't end up looking too bad ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LovePRSoham

I think business will be the reason for Manav's return to India.. Today we did see DK talking about 3 new companies.. I feel one of them will be in India and DK giving the incharge to Manav...

All DK's doings πŸ˜›

I think you are right .DK will send Manav for a business trip to India .

DK has changed a lot .Maybe Ashna is dead and that is what changed him ..Now he probably wants to do what Ashna would have done , try to bring Manav and Archana   together again specially as he has witnessed how unhappy Manav has been in the last 18 years .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Tanyadi πŸ˜›

First time I watched an entire episode after Sushant left.I liked it πŸ˜Š Thank god for Purvi πŸ˜› Love watching Archu-Purvi bond, its so beautiful and deep.This is how mother daughter relationship should be portrayed. Felt for Archu when she said she always wanted to further her education, things didn't work for out for her but there was no trace of bitterness just a genunine wish that her children would have the chance and she is so proud of Purvi. She loves all her children,like I said yesterday just because you don't go around talking about them all the time doesn't mean she loves them any else.This is a person who has learned to accept whatever comes her way no matter how painful it is.I like the fact that it has made her someone stronger and forgiving instead of being bitter, evil and blaming everyone else for her unhappiness. 

Manav and Ovi moment was really nice too.Its heartwarming to see a beautiful father-daughter bond. I feel sad for Manav, the person who trusts the most is the reason for his unhappiness and pain. 

As much as I dislike Savita and Sulochana for messing up and ruining their children's lives, I won't be happy to see Archana and Manav abandoning them either. They are old and have no else to take care of them, I just hope the change their interfering, selfish, greedy nature. You have done enough damage, just let the kids live in peace now.World cant' revolve around you all the time.Its about time these two oldies stopped playing puppet master.