Brief update : 16th Dec 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Brief Update

Archu tells Manju that she does not know how to take care of her rishtas .Manju tells Archana that she is the woman whose sister ran away with her  baby, whose husband took her daughters away because even those girls were in danger , and how Manav never looked back to check on his wife for 18 years  so who is Archana to talk about how to keep relations ?

Archana has nothing to say and she leaves .Sulochna and Vinod try to defend Archu but Manju is crying  a lot an tells Archu that she does not have her own children with her that is why she cannot understand the pain of a mother . Archana walks away  . Poorvi stops her and blames herself . 

Archu tells Poorvi that she sees Ovi, Teju , Soham and Sachu in her , that is why she means the world to her   , that no one can ever understand what they mean to each other . Sulochna tells them that they will never go to Manju's house now , not even for Punni .

Punni tells her mother not to worry about her .Manju tells Vinod that his family is never to come to their house again  . In Canada , Ovi calls DK to find out about Arjun .Arjun is DK's son and he is a complete workoholic .  Late at night there is a thunder storm .Ovi comes to  her father as she is scared of the storm .Manav  remembers Archana as she too used to be afraid of the storm.

He puts Ovi to sleep on his laps and then  goes out to play tennis with Teju .He is shown as a very protective and doting father .  .Archu tells Poorvi that  one of her biggest desires in life was to be educated , but she could not do it  and is now proud of Poorvi  for being in a more senior position than her at work .

Precap

A promo of Zee rishte award .

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx... I like archana & purvi bonding... 2day episode Awosome... I wish All PR fans likes storyline...:-)
chandtin thumbnail
First time being on this forum😊

Manju need to stop blaming other people for
all the bad thing happening in her life. love archana and purvi relationship😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
It was a nice show today ..

I liked  the acting  of Ankita , Manjusha and Hiten a lot .

Today Manjusha was right i n a way  when she told Archana that  she cannot talk about keeping relations ...as her husband has not even tried to contact her for the last 18 years ..For all the love and memories that Archaan talks about , the true reality of her life is that   Manav blamed her for Soham's death, took her daughters and has not even checked on her for the last 18 years ...

call it bad luck or whatever , it is a fact ...

I loved the way Archna spoke to Poorvi , that she sees her 4 children in her and also how she wanted to be eductaed but did not get the chance ...and how proud she is  of Poorvi ...It's true that maybe no one can understand what Poorvi wil lmean to Archana .She is someone who saved Archana more than Archna saved her ..

Sulochna was again irritating when she immediately came to Archu's defense .For once Archana's bhabi was telling Archna some real facts , facts that Archana needs to look into .but her mother keeps putting cover on all these important issues ...Sulochna is terribly bewakoof who thinks that she is very intelligent ...

However manjusha is extreely wrong and cruel about the way she talks about Poorvi ...I am glad that Archu  protects her girl there ...

Manav was such a lovely father today .His bonding with his daughters is  so good . Archu was right , he is  a good father ..the only place he has failed as a father is not respecting the children's mother ..Other than that I think he has been awesome ...
Again he was thinking about Archu today . He is really in love...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandtin

First time being on this forum😊

Manju need to stop blaming other people for
all the bad thing happening in her life. love archana and purvi relationship😉

Wecome  ..

I am also loving the Archna and Poorvi relationship .. it's very deep and so beautiful ...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

It was a nice show today ..

I liked  the acting  of Ankita , Manjusha and Hiten a lot .

Today Manjusha was right i n a way  when she told Archana that  she cannot talk about keeping relations ...as her husband has not even tried to contact her for the last 18 years ..For all the love and memories that Archaan talks about , the true reality of her life is that   Manav blamed her for Soham's death, took her daughters and has not even checked on her for the last 18 years ...

call it bad luck or whatever , it is a fact ...

I loved the way Archna spoke to Poorvi , that she sees her 4 children in her and also how she wanted to be eductaed but did not get the chance ...and how proud she is  of Poorvi ...It's true that maybe no one can understand what Poorvi wil lmean to Archana .She is someone who saved Archana more than Archna saved her ..

Sulochna was again irritating when she immediately came to Archu's defense .For once Archana's bhabi was telling Archna some real facts , facts that Archana needs to look into .but her mother keeps putting cover on all these important issues ...Sulochna is terribly bewakoof who thinks that she is very intelligent ...

However manjusha is extreely wrong and cruel about the way she talks about Poorvi ...I am glad that Archu  protects her girl there ...

Manav was such a lovely father today .His bonding with his daughters is  so good . Archu was right , he is  a good father ..the only place he has failed as a father is not respecting the children's mother ..Other than that I think he has been awesome ...
Again he was thinking about Archu today . He is really in love...

😃
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
No romance , just a sad Manav taking care  of his daughters  😒 ...
The flash back  was of a previous scene .

I don't know anymore to be angry with Manav or feel sad for him ...
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I likd purvi... Aka archana part 2.
lukin4goodSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update Tanyadi..I also love archu-poorvi bonding..it makes me teary..can't understand Manav..why so much hatred? Waiting for the day when two will meet and savita's sins will come out..no change in Vinod..I thought pooni will go love marriage way..her parents marriage was not arranged I guess..pooni is a nice girl..can't see her suffering..

Sent from my iPhone
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow good episode.. Watched in bits and pieces...

Thank God at last Archana was shown concerned about her children... Its so nice to know that she sees her children in Purvi.. A very positive one.. LOved Archana... 😳 Purvi is a very sweet girl who knows her mother so well...

Loved Manav as well today... He was a complete father 😳 So nice to see him with his children supporting them, playing with them and making them sleep...Awww missed this in the initial parts when children were small 😳

Manjusha will never change 😡 Punni seems a sweet girl but dont I did not like the part taht she didnot say anything to her mom when she was so much bad about Archana..May be she was feeling bad about the incident which is very obvious... Can understand her...