Mona-Adi-Gandhis (Page 3)

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinara.sara

Originally posted by kavisara.np

Originally posted by beetaurus

Eventually everyone will know who Aditya is.  I do not see anything wrong in Mona buying a car for Anukalp.  Anukalp loves cars and he is going to love the car Mona buys for him...even with sirjee's help...but only with his earnings.

Since Mona does not know much about cars...it is perfectly allright to buy a car with somebody else's help who knows about cars.  Mona can use her imagination for the color and shape and may be sirjee(Aditya)can help with the make and financing.

There is only one doubt in my mind the way the track will go is...although Anukalp would love the car Mona is going to buy...but his ego will come in his way...I mean he would think the car should have been bought by only his earnings and not Mona's money...and that is the sad part. 

yes i totally agree with you beetaurus. anukalp loves cars and his dream is to buy a car. thats why mona is buying a car for him.

although i want monalp if cvs are succeded in giving reasonable reason for adina then i have no objection.
mona is tking jst help..nuthing more filhaal ismei koi burai nahi h woh apne family ke liye hi kr rhi h and i think all will see aditya at party

Megha2011 Senior Member
Megha2011
Megha2011

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Agree with you guys that there is nothing wrong in taking Aditya help but Anukalp ego will stop him and firstly Gandhis will take it other way as Mona is now making good money so tried to did big things like party at the hotel and car for gift. Everyone will come to know about Aditya eventually but that will not happen at the same episode when Mona will gift the car to anukalp or when they will first meet Aditya at anniversary party. Gandhis and Anukalp will get mad hearing that Mon's boss has paid her in advance so she didn't had to take loan. All misunderstanding will get clear when ketkimasi will open her mouth until then all will misunderstand Mona like they're already doing now.

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prassy.kavi

Originally posted by sadhnaragini

Mona's planning for buying a new car as a surprise gift is just too much..come on to make ur partner happy u don't need to give expensive gift..even small things can do wonder..Mona loves Anukalp but she doesn't understand him..doing all these she is making him unhappy only..and car is a big thing..they could have planned for a new car together..that wd have been even nicer..

i think mona is presenting car bcoz anukalps dream is to buy car. when he 1st buy a car then he said that my aim is to buy a car but due to some reason he gave it to hetal. thats why mona is buying a car.
YOu are right Prassy. Also as a wife she would have an idea as to which car he likes and which he does not. I think its an excellent surprise for him. I would love to do something like this for my husband. However, The party is uncalled for. Just buy the car and have it delivered to him early the morning or in the evening at home. So all will be present when the surprise arrive.

I also think that MOna is getting too close to aditya in a short space of time but her character is like that from inception. she is just open ended so to speak. Acts very innocently and does not suspect people very fast. The CV are obviously trying to have aditya and her spend time together for their own reason.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
My suggestion to mona:  Do not buy a car w/o Anu's input...

Give him a picture of a car which says I want us to buy a car with our earning and this is what I am gifting you...

No need to take Aditya or anyone else for picking the car...

Not sure if mona is out running around all day long, how she is getting housework and rest done...>She sure is a super woman...

megha and Love4games i agree with you...

Go to top