Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss.ara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mona has choosen car bcoz anus dream is to buy a car for his family needs and this was told by him to mona when he bought car after that which was given to hetal.
sarasaheja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prassy.kavi

i think mona is presenting car bcoz anukalps dream is to buy car. when he 1st buy a car then he said that my aim is to buy a car but due to some reason he gave it to hetal. thats why mona is buying a car.

i agree with you. hope there is no muchmore misunderstandings b/n monalp.
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss.ara

mona has choosen car bcoz anus dream is to buy a car for his family needs and this was told by him to mona when he bought car after that which was given to hetal.

I think more than anything anu wants to buy it himself with his hardwork or combined with mona's like the first time they both contributed and picked the car...mona is taking that opputunity away from him...she should know how much more it would mean to him if the two of them get it together...she can just tell him her idea as his surprise and go and get it together so they could both have the experience..but that wont happen and there will be misunderstandings because cvs want her paired with aditya and not mona
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eventually everyone will know who Aditya is.  I do not see anything wrong in Mona buying a car for Anukalp.  Anukalp loves cars and he is going to love the car Mona buys for him...even with sirjee's help...but only with his earnings.

Since Mona does not know much about cars...it is perfectly allright to buy a car with somebody else's help who knows about cars.  Mona can use her imagination for the color and shape and may be sirjee(Aditya)can help with the make and financing.

There is only one doubt in my mind the way the track will go is...although Anukalp would love the car Mona is going to buy...but his ego will come in his way...I mean he would think the car should have been bought by only his earnings and not Mona's money...and that is the sad part. 
kavisara.np thumbnail
Originally posted by: beetaurus

Eventually everyone will know who Aditya is.  I do not see anything wrong in Mona buying a car for Anukalp.  Anukalp loves cars and he is going to love the car Mona buys for him...even with sirjee's help...but only with his earnings.

Since Mona does not know much about cars...it is perfectly allright to buy a car with somebody else's help who knows about cars.  Mona can use her imagination for the color and shape and may be sirjee(Aditya)can help with the make and financing.

There is only one doubt in my mind the way the track will go is...although Anukalp would love the car Mona is going to buy...but his ego will come in his way...I mean he would think the car should have been bought by only his earnings and not Mona's money...and that is the sad part. 

yes i totally agree with you beetaurus. anukalp loves cars and his dream is to buy a car. thats why mona is buying a car for him.
kinara.sara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavisara.np

yes i totally agree with you beetaurus. anukalp loves cars and his dream is to buy a car. thats why mona is buying a car for him.

although i want monalp if cvs are succeded in giving reasonable reason for adina then i have no objection.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kinara.sara

although i want monalp if cvs are succeded in giving reasonable reason for adina then i have no objection.

mona is tking jst help..nuthing more filhaal ismei koi burai nahi h woh apne family ke liye hi kr rhi h and i think all will see aditya at party
Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you guys that there is nothing wrong in taking Aditya help but Anukalp ego will stop him and firstly Gandhis will take it other way as Mona is now making good money so tried to did big things like party at the hotel and car for gift. Everyone will come to know about Aditya eventually but that will not happen at the same episode when Mona will gift the car to anukalp or when they will first meet Aditya at anniversary party. Gandhis and Anukalp will get mad hearing that Mon's boss has paid her in advance so she didn't had to take loan. All misunderstanding will get clear when ketkimasi will open her mouth until then all will misunderstand Mona like they're already doing now.

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prassy.kavi

i think mona is presenting car bcoz anukalps dream is to buy car. when he 1st buy a car then he said that my aim is to buy a car but due to some reason he gave it to hetal. thats why mona is buying a car.

YOu are right Prassy. Also as a wife she would have an idea as to which car he likes and which he does not. I think its an excellent surprise for him. I would love to do something like this for my husband. However, The party is uncalled for. Just buy the car and have it delivered to him early the morning or in the evening at home. So all will be present when the surprise arrive.

I also think that MOna is getting too close to aditya in a short space of time but her character is like that from inception. she is just open ended so to speak. Acts very innocently and does not suspect people very fast. The CV are obviously trying to have aditya and her spend time together for their own reason.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My suggestion to mona:  Do not buy a car w/o Anu's input...

Give him a picture of a car which says I want us to buy a car with our earning and this is what I am gifting you...

No need to take Aditya or anyone else for picking the car...

Not sure if mona is out running around all day long, how she is getting housework and rest done...>She sure is a super woman...

megha and Love4games i agree with you...