IF Vid: New Phase in Rashi-Aham's Life WU

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

India-Forum's Video
New Phase in Rashi and Aham's Life - Written Update

The Reporter Says, In  Serial Saath Nibhana Saathiya, There are a lot of Twists all in one. After the incident of Gopi's Accident, Rashi has changed colour. The Girl who used to Run away from all this Pooja is doing Pooja.Rucha tells, Gopi who has saved Rashi's life because of that Rashi is becoming Positive and trying to impress the family but now one is getting impressed. I really hope the entire family accepts Rashi into the family. The Reporter then says, And Aham who used to not care about Gopi is now serving her.  Then they show a doctor entering Modi House and also after sometime the Servant opening the door for Aham. Aham goes in. Seeing Aham Kokila tells, How did u come so fast? How much i know this is resting time for gopi and I am there Mota Bhabhi is there and other's also are there, then y did u have to leave ur Important work and Come home? Rupal is interviewed in which she says, Gopi had met with an accident, by gods grace she did not meet with a bigger accident and now she is resting but also there are changes in her health but not fully healthy. I am like a Mom to her so i have to be worried for her so thats why we are worried. Nazim is interviewed in which he says, Gopi is not fine, doctors have come, so now i am caring for her and all. Reporter says, Now is this care or love we will see ahead. Rupal is interviewed again in which she says that Aham is now coming to know the good qualities of Gopi. Nazim tells, for Mankind i did all this as i feel its my fault because i left her alone. she would be safe if i wouldn't send her to give the money thats y i am caring for her. Rupal tells, Now for seeing if this is love or something then u will have to watch saathiya. Rucha tells, Urmila has given such techniques, so u will have to see how i have changed and all, so its Hatka.. so u have to watch Saathiya

Link to the Video: http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/174913-new-phase-in-rashi-and-aham-life.htm

I honestly want the Rank of the forum to increase, so Please.. Rate the Video, Comment on the Video and Hit the Like button on the comments of others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank You so much Ridddz for the update..
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing cant see the video it dosent come on
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx Ridzzi for sharing this...

Kavya.S thumbnail
thanks for the update
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

India-Forum's Video
New Phase in Rashi and Aham's Life - Written Update

The Reporter Says, In  Serial Saath Nibhana Saathiya, There are a lot of Twists all in one. After the incident of Gopi's Accident, Rashi has changed colour. The Girl who used to Run away from all this Pooja is doing Pooja.Rucha tells, Gopi who has saved Rashi's life because of that Rashi is becoming Positive and trying to impress the family but now one is getting impressed. I really hope the entire family accepts Rashi into the family. The Reporter then says, And Aham who used to not care about Gopi is now serving her.  Then they show a doctor entering Modi House and also after sometime the Servant opening the door for Aham. Aham goes in. Seeing Aham Kokila tells, How did u come so fast? How much i know this is resting time for gopi and I am there Mota Bhabhi is there and other's also are there, then y did u have to leave ur Important work and Come home? Rupal is interviewed in which she says, Gopi had met with an accident, by gods grace she did not meet with a bigger accident and now she is resting but also there are changes in her health but not fully healthy. I am like a Mom to her so i have to be worried for her so thats why we are worried. Nazim is interviewed in which he says, Gopi is not fine, doctors have come, so now i am caring for her and all. Reporter says, Now is this care or love we will see ahead. Rupal is interviewed again in which she says that Aham is now coming to know the good qualities of Gopi. Nazim tells, for Mankind i did all this as i feel its my fault because i left her alone. she would be safe if i wouldn't send her to give the money thats y i am caring for her. Rupal tells, Now for seeing if this is love or something then u will have to watch saathiya. Rucha tells, Urmila has given such techniques, so u will have to see how i have changed and all, so its Hatka.. so u have to watch Saathiya

Link to the Video: http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/174913-new-phase-in-rashi-and-aham-life.htm

I honestly want the Rank of the forum to increase, so Please.. Rate the Video, Comment on the Video and Hit the Like button on the comments of others.

Oh Rupal if it was just care ahem wouldnt be looking here and there at many moments (nazar churana) care was the fire cracker incident straight look in the eye and still bandage it my fault no he is bandaging it and then looking here and there its love😳
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Closing the topic as link added to the other thread opened by ridz here:
IF Video: New Phase in Rashi and Aham Life w/ WU