Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

RELAX GUYS..LA will leave.

the below post  is from starplus news...plzzz read..

Lavanya went through the grind for him as she says, "I changed from head to toe for ASR. I put up with Nani's wishes and changed myself, my dressing sense, my attitude as I wanted his family to accept me as well as him. I knew he felt something for me but when I saw that he felt more for Khushi, I knew what had to be done."

Is she angry at Khushi for coming between them? "No. I never noticed the subtle changes earlier but gradually it was clear that while all of us, including me, were scared of ASR's anger, Khushi stood upto him and he would feel bad for shouting at her. He never felt the same for me. I loved ASR to the core and now I hope he finds his love in Khushi. I want to see him happy. I hope he realises soon that he loves Khushi."
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I dont think this will happen but even if ASR was to give in and re-think things due to emotional pressure from Anjali, i feel that at that point La would step up and say no. She would make it clear to them that she won't marry ASR when she knows he doesn't love her and leave. That's my thoughts on it if it were to happen like that.

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: community_drive

after a week full of crap! how can we wait for 2 more days, n Monday looks no better!

I am an impatiend woman! they better take ArhI to BR, after this, as a penalty!๐Ÿคฃ

Ok that was not serious, but I am done

I am quitting IF LA stays back.I  cant take this CRAP anymore. We wanted a decent EXIT for LA ,NOT a prolonged one๐Ÿ˜ญ. This show has turned out to be everything BUT Arhi love story.
I am tired and HONESTLY its better to watch cartoon with my kids then waiting for Arhi scenes everyday JUST TO BE DISSAPPOINTED again and again.๐Ÿ˜ก
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just hope not!!! This cannot happen.No Arnav-Lavanya Engagement please! Not even by Nani's dictat  or by Anjali's 'emotional atyachar'!
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haye Nand Kisore..

yeh mein kya sun rahi hoon...

you are all threatening to do a hello-hi-bye-bye to IPKKND? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Now in ASR style: What the, how dare you... ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry yaara...
Hamari Hindi filmon ki tarha hamari zindagi mein bhi end mein sab kuchh theek ho jaata hain...aur agar kuchh theek nahi hain to kahani abhi khatam nahi hui...picture abhi baaki hain mere dost๐Ÿ˜†

Cheer up and enjoy the weekend ..
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
nah trina . ASR will no t get enagaged to LA chillax
Addie07 thumbnail
i dnt think so... firstly if they had to proceed they wudnt have shown a confession scene wen arnav tld her that he dsn love her. secondly he has ralised that he has wronged la greatly and he wont use her again for his own ends not even 4 anjali.. now as far as anjali's insistance is concerned that mite be because of arhi engagement cz anjali is the only person who knws that khushi's marriage has broken up too... n secondly la knws that arnav feels mo for khushi than 4 her
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Lavanya will not get engaged to Arnav even if it means upsetting Anjali. Lavanya knows Arnav doesn't love her, why would she want to be in a loveless relationship when she can do so much better for herself? I think Lavanya will explain everything to Nani and Anjali and they'll be understanding towards her wishes
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think the dance sequence will be revelation time for La - that is who does Arnav really love?
Anji is a foolish lady n of course she'll b upset n Nani too. But La wont agree to get engaged coz she will now be certain that Arnav loves Khushi, this is why she'll ask her to take care of him. But will she tell at least one well wisher in RM wat she suspects? I hope s. At least to Nani. The old lady is really smart n if she wants she can make it click for our two dummies who wont confess so easily. But La n ASR engaged, no possibility!!