Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR might just req LA to get engaged for ANJI

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel Anji might force ASR to get engaged and LA is going to agree for the engagement at ASRs request.I really hope this is the end of LA track for now BUT I highly doubt that because of ANJI and ASRs resolution to keep ANJI happy. Next week we might just see LA ASR engagement and honestly I am gone for good IF THAT HAPPENS. This is too much for me and I confess I dont have LIONs heart to tolerate ANJI and her stupid antics anymore.
LA is here to stay and the news seems JUST a tease BY the Cvs.
No IPK for me anymore till the LA fiasco is over.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
OMG!!!!! Dun say tht 😭
Ill quit this show if this ever happens. But i guess LA is going to handle the situation as they mentioned in one of the articles.
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. It will be hello hi bye bye for me also...hai re nand kishore! 😡

Agar koi CV ne resign kiya hai, please read this forum! Aade dargen CVs mil jayeinge!😆
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
if that is happening after all these tamasha, then i am saying bye bye to IPK.. cant take it any more.. 
dont want to waste my energy and time on this track and show.. 
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't worry darling... She will leave in the next 2-3 episodes for sure...
I think CVs think that they have do justice to the character... she has been a live-in girlfriend as part of the family for quite sometime, she needs some good screen time for a good see-off!!
I did feel bad that Arnav should have told Khushi that the engagement is off when she gave him a gift! to justify him not telling her the CVs added an extra dialogue to Khushi that the gift is not only just for the engagement... and blah blah blah...
Anyway, get ready for few more boring episodes, I think except for the song sequence there won't be anything good in the next couple of episodes.

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
please dont say that 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
na yaar I don't think so...if Anjali di try to emotionally blackmail Arnav like that..may be she will use the example Khushi and her broken engagement...
and then he will never ever accept that foce and he will go after Khushi and won't engage  for sure..
as per the precap this will happen I think so...
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As per the articles this was to happen. Though the post only mentioned naniji, it was pretty obvious Cry baby no. 2 ( read Anjali) would emotionally psyche Arnav. Posting that part of the article that was posted on forum a few days ago:

A source says,"Since it is Akash (Akshay Dogra) and Payal's (Deepali Pansare) engagement going, Lavanya has asked Arnav to wait till the ceremony is over to declare their break-up to the family.Arnav tells the whole family about their break-up after which Naani (Jayshree T) will be completely upset with him. Lavanya handles the situation there and will console the whole family.She also asks Khushi to take care of Arnav."

So, let us just wait for the next few days before taking such drastic steps like quitting. I for one believe, that this time, even if ASR asks her to stay back, a self respecting La will refuse politely. Hoping for the best.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Trina - to me it looks like La has skipped out.  She was not there in the room in the precap.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey relax... La is definately leaving the show as per article.. Anji might try to influence ASR bt remember article saying that La will handle situation and will ask khushi to take care of ASR bfore leaving... So guys I know you all are waiting for Arhi scenes but be patient for big dhamaka.. may be christmas gift... ðŸ˜›