India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CVS wake up guys...

[email protected] Senior Member
mystic@
mystic@

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
u ppl have spoilt the theme.. i agree u ppl are concentrating on ASR's transformation but wat abt his view for kushi... if u hav forgotten let me make u remember.. "once kushi sold her bangles.. n brought Arnav n La back under RM".. agar yaad nahi hai to purane episodes dekiyega..
y i am saying this is.. once if la goes out of RM the possibility of this truth coming out or to be known by ASR will be closed forever... thereby she'll remain a gold digger at some corner of ASR's mind... the title of this show is.. "iss pyar ko kya naam doon" but not "iss transformation ko kya naam doon".. I knw a stern man like ASR cant fall this easily atleast he can knw wat kushi really is.. hume sirf ASR ki Arnav banne ko nahi dhekna hai we want kushi's role a bit more significant in it... this truth is important for the plot bcoz it will proov ASR wrong once again n he will know that ppl like kushi are least worried about profit n loss... I think ASR needs this lesson.. its need of the hour CVs.. u hav spoilt it... bcoz after la's exit there is no way of this comming in front of ASR..

Don't  think viewers do not know ur cunningness.. you ppl burried this plot purposefully because in future, may be after a month you ppl will take the show back to square one by making arnav say KKG a gold digger.. Im sorry to say this bcoz by that time u wud hav lost all ur viewers.. this way ive seen many good stories loosing irs charm.. This is just to warn the Cvs..

I want to write this bcoz i felt someone should say this.. that CVs need to be more cautious n careful.. I take extra care to say this bcoz i think ipkknd is one of d best show ive watched n want its flag to fly high throughout its lifetime..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top