Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali and the precap.. (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirao

[QUOTE=GayuArnav]NO i think anjali will be extremely stubborn NOW! 
She wont let his brother ruin his life once again. She might say that no matter what she wants arnav's sagai and anjali will definitely blurt out somehow that khushi's engagement is broken and arnav will be on cloud nine and they both will be on the pool side. Will decide on a deal marriage. And inform the family members that they are gonna get engaged. And the creepwa will be like "WHAT THE!?!?!?" Ouch
LOL LOL ROFL I so wish this happens. At least to see the snake's face Evil Smile
even i was thinking along similar lines.maybe nani will refuse to go ahead with payash sagaai,so arnav-khushi will go for fake sagaai followed by many rabbave momentsTongue

wow that is the superb idea...
but will they??
how Arnav force Khushi???
that will be the big surprise from CV


Edited by anu17 - 16 December 2011 at 9:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GayuArnav

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 22479

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anu17]I just feel now Anjali di will blast the news of Khushi's engagement in front of family members...(as per the precap she was in very upset mood soo...
then Arnav will strongly refuse to engage with La...even Anjali di's emotional black mail also won't work...
what you guys thinkSmile
[/QUO

common  anjali do tell everyone abt khushi's broken engagement...then we will keep vrat for u ... pahli baar kuch acha kaam karegi sorry dusri baar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zafianu17

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Joined: 14 October 2011
Posts: 4549

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Yeah hope so 
 I am sure she will blurt out ki 
Peeled Kushi
Ahi Tim
Kya sochi ke raja hai dono blah blah
I hope he doesn't agree for the engagement

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

[QUOTE=anu17]I just feel now Anjali di will blast the news of Khushi's engagement in front of family members...(as per the precap she was in very upset mood soo...
then Arnav will strongly refuse to engage with La...even Anjali di's emotional black mail also won't work...
what you guys thinkSmile
[/QUO

common  anjali do tell everyone abt khushi's broken engagement...then we will keep vrat for u ... pahli baar kuch acha kaam karegi sorry dusri baar

yaa yaar I also want that can't anjali di do this flavor for us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir.fan

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileyhug7679

Yeah hope so 
 I am sure she will blurt out ki 
Peeled Kushi
Ahi Tim
Kya sochi ke raja hai dono blah blah
I hope he doesn't agree for the engagement

if Arnav get to knw about Khushi's broken engagement he will never ever agree with his di's emotional blackmail
ye Anjali di bhi na...
ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 22479

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

[QUOTE=anu17]I just feel now Anjali di will blast the news of Khushi's engagement in front of family members...(as per the precap she was in very upset mood soo...
then Arnav will strongly refuse to engage with La...even Anjali di's emotional black mail also won't work...
what you guys thinkSmile
[/QUO

common  anjali do tell everyone abt khushi's broken engagement...then we will keep vrat for u ... pahli baar kuch acha kaam karegi sorry dusri baar

yaa yaar I also want that can't anjali di do this flavor for us...
if cvs get meharban on anjali 
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Joined: 23 February 2010
Posts: 13760

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

NO i think anjali will be extremely stubborn NOW!
She wont let his brother ruin his life once again. She might say that no matter what she wants arnav's sagai and anjali will definitely blurt out somehow that khushi's engagement is broken and arnav will be on cloud nine and they both will be on the pool side. Will decide on a deal marriage. And inform the family members that they are gonna get engaged. And the creepwa will be like "WHAT THE!?!?!?" Ouch
LOL LOL ROFL I so wish this happens. At least to see the snake's face Evil Smile


LOLwow..i so wish dis happens..anyting 2 get rid of la n creep.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17ragvir.fanGayuArnav

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Joined: 26 October 2011
Posts: 10351

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by srirao

[QUOTE=GayuArnav]NO i think anjali will be extremely stubborn NOW! 
She wont let his brother ruin his life once again. She might say that no matter what she wants arnav's sagai and anjali will definitely blurt out somehow that khushi's engagement is broken and arnav will be on cloud nine and they both will be on the pool side. Will decide on a deal marriage. And inform the family members that they are gonna get engaged. And the creepwa will be like "WHAT THE!?!?!?" Ouch
LOL LOL ROFL I so wish this happens. At least to see the snake's face Evil Smile
even i was thinking along similar lines.maybe nani will refuse to go ahead with payash sagaai,so arnav-khushi will go for fake sagaai followed by many rabbave momentsTongue

wow that is the superb idea...
but will they??
how Arnav force Khushi???
that will be the big surprise from CV


Yeah cvs are unpredictable just like our ASR! But convincing khushi is not a big deal for arnav is it? A one big intense stare of his and  khushi will be on her knees LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir.fan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ANJALI PREGNANT

2 3 4 5

Author: mittusingh   Replies: 35   Views: 8107

mittusingh 35 8107 14 February 2012 at 12:46pm by SWEEBILLI
Dear Diary...[~by Anjali~] Short Story [page 16]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: .hea.   Replies: 136   Views: 22068

.hea. 136 22068 15 December 2011 at 7:24am by RiyaDutta
I am pissed at Anjali!

Author: Sneha0918   Replies: 5   Views: 1975

Sneha0918 5 1975 12 December 2011 at 3:12pm by LuvShuv
anjali didn't ask shyam about khushi...

Author: thelondon12345   Replies: 8   Views: 2039

thelondon12345 8 2039 12 December 2011 at 9:06am by thelondon12345
Anjali Jha -You r kidding right!

Author: shybabe   Replies: 9   Views: 1963

shybabe 9 1963 09 December 2011 at 4:20am by Samy_Akhy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index