anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I just feel now Anjali di will blast the news of Khushi's engagement in front of family members...(as per the precap she was in very upset mood soo...
then Arnav will strongly refuse to engage with La...even Anjali di's emotional black mail also won't work...
what you guys think😊
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope ASR does not give him to his Di's pressure and get engaged to La.. 
as long as ASR-La engagement does not happen, i am fine.. 
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NO i think anjali will be extremely stubborn NOW! 
She wont let his brother ruin his life once again. She might say that no matter what she wants arnav's sagai and anjali will definitely blurt out somehow that khushi's engagement is broken and arnav will be on cloud nine and they both will be on the pool side. Will decide on a deal marriage. And inform the family members that they are gonna get engaged. And the creepwa will be like "WHAT THE!?!?!?" 
LOL πŸ˜† πŸ€£ I so wish this happens. At least to see the snake's face πŸ˜ˆ
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

She wont let his brother ruin his life once again. She might say that no matter what she wants arnav's sagai and anjali will definitely blurt out somehow that khushi's engagement is broken and arnav will be on cloud nine and they both will be on the pool side. Will decide on a deal marriage. And inform the family members that they are gonna get engaged. And the creepwa will be like "WHAT THE!?!?!?" 

i am all for anything make snake uncomfortable and to get rid of La..
anu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Krish--

i hope ASR does not give him to his Di's pressure and get engaged to La.. 

as long as ASR-La engagement does not happen, i am fine.. 

yaa Anjali di knws how to emotionally black mail her brother...
but yaaar she need to tell that news at least now..can't she do that good thing atleast...
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

HA HA...I know...am also waiting for a pool conference
anu17 thumbnail

wow yaar what an idea..I just hope this happen...CV always surprise us yaaarπŸ˜•

srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=GayuArnav]NO i think anjali will be extremely stubborn NOW! 
even i was thinking along similar lines.maybe nani will refuse to go ahead with payash sagaai,so arnav-khushi will go for fake sagaai followed by many rabbave momentsπŸ˜›
anu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srirao

wow that is the superb idea...
but will they??
how Arnav force Khushi???
that will be the big surprise from CV
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=anu17]I just feel now Anjali di will blast the news of Khushi's engagement in front of family members...(as per the precap she was in very upset mood soo...
then Arnav will strongly refuse to engage with La...even Anjali di's emotional black mail also won't work...
what you guys think😊
[/QUO

common  anjali do tell everyone abt khushi's broken engagement...then we will keep vrat for u ... pahli baar kuch acha kaam karegi sorry dusri baar