India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali and the precap..

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I just feel now Anjali di will blast the news of Khushi's engagement in front of family members...(as per the precap she was in very upset mood soo...
then Arnav will strongly refuse to engage with La...even Anjali di's emotional black mail also won't work...
what you guys thinkSmile

Edited by anu17 - 16 December 2011 at 8:50am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786CrazySaRunianChezzie13aanu23ChaudhrytmSwap-Arhibfunofbb123--Sobi--smileyhug7679JennyAvniHaRul-lover--sumana13--srijaaa127--Krish--ragvir.fantinsel

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i hope ASR does not give him to his Di's pressure and get engaged to La.. 
as long as ASR-La engagement does not happen, i am fine.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123anjsanu17

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
NO i think anjali will be extremely stubborn NOW! 
She wont let his brother ruin his life once again. She might say that no matter what she wants arnav's sagai and anjali will definitely blurt out somehow that khushi's engagement is broken and arnav will be on cloud nine and they both will be on the pool side. Will decide on a deal marriage. And inform the family members that they are gonna get engaged. And the creepwa will be like "WHAT THE!?!?!?" Ouch
LOL LOL ROFL I so wish this happens. At least to see the snake's face Evil Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

thouhidaChaudhrytmaanu23sriraobfunofbb123--Krish--zafiHaRul-loveranu17

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

She wont let his brother ruin his life once again. She might say that no matter what she wants arnav's sagai and anjali will definitely blurt out somehow that khushi's engagement is broken and arnav will be on cloud nine and they both will be on the pool side. Will decide on a deal marriage. And inform the family members that they are gonna get engaged. And the creepwa will be like "WHAT THE!?!?!?" Ouch
LOL LOL ROFL I so wish this happens. At least to see the snake's face Evil Smile

i am all for anything make snake uncomfortable and to get rid of La..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17GayuArnav

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

i hope ASR does not give him to his Di's pressure and get engaged to La.. 
as long as ASR-La engagement does not happen, i am fine.. 

yaa Anjali di knws how to emotionally black mail her brother...
but yaaar she need to tell that news at least now..can't she do that good thing atleast...D'oh

Chaudhrytm--Krish--

aanu23 Goldie
aanu23
aanu23

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

HA HA...I know...am also waiting for a pool conference

thouhidaGayuArnav

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

wow yaar what an idea..I just hope this happen...CV always surprise us yaaarConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GayuArnav

srirao IF-Dazzler
srirao
srirao

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=GayuArnav]NO i think anjali will be extremely stubborn NOW! 
even i was thinking along similar lines.maybe nani will refuse to go ahead with payash sagaai,so arnav-khushi will go for fake sagaai followed by many rabbave momentsTongue

anu17GayuArnav

Go to top